Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome. Tell us about yourselves.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome
Okie, about Gizmo; he's a year and 9 mos old and weighs 7lbs. He's an attention hogger
He loves treats and he loves to take walks around the neighborhood. The cutest thing he does is, when you're mad at him, he'll scoot up to you and roll on his side and looks @ you waiting for a bellyrub!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww hes adorable!

V

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Gizmo@Nov 21 2004, 10:43 PM
Okie, about Gizmo; he's a year and 9 mos old and weighs 7lbs.  He's an attention hogger 
  He loves treats and he loves to take walks around the neighborhood.  The cutest thing he does is, when you're mad at him, he'll scoot up to you and roll on his side and looks @ you waiting for a bellyrub! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17698
[/QUOTE]
welcome to this forum..I think we have met before!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Gizmo@Nov 21 2004, 08:43 PM
Okie, about Gizmo; he's a year and 9 mos old and weighs 7lbs.  He's an attention hogger 
  He loves treats and he loves to take walks around the neighborhood.  The cutest thing he does is, when you're mad at him, he'll scoot up to you and roll on his side and looks @ you waiting for a bellyrub! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=17698
[/QUOTE]

I love his picture. The other day, I was mad at Butter cloud and he knew and when he tried to sit in front of me, I'd move my body away and he'd follow, and I'd move again and he'd follow and so on and so on. It's so hard to stay mad at these little buggers!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts