Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
omg u need to enter that in a contest..i remember seeing one somewhere online for that!

thats a great pic too!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is GREAT!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Love it!!!

I'll have to show it to my boss. I had used Catcher's picture in the frame portion of a picture frame key chain for our catalog and he told me to change it for the next edition ... that the picture of the fluffy dog would turn a man off from buying the product!

[attachment=682:attachment]

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I never thought about them looking so much alike until I downloaded the pic from our camping trip.

Hey, I want a key chain like that. Would be a nice present for Puddles godparents.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Wow, you could win with that great pic. It`s so cute

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Oct 15 2005, 08:24 AM
Love it!!!

I'll have to show it to my boss. I had used Catcher's picture in the frame portion of a picture frame key chain for our catalog and he told me to change it for the next edition ... that the picture of the fluffy dog would turn a man off from buying the product!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109931
[/QUOTE]

Hey, I love that key chain toooo! What catalog is it in , how do we get one???? Tell your boss he's nuts and you should get commission!!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by puppymom+Oct 15 2005, 10:03 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Oct 15 2005, 08:24 AM
Love it!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109931
Hey, I love that key chain toooo! What catalog is it in , how do we get one???? Tell your boss he's nuts and you should get commission!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=109951
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the support!!!

I'd rather not give out my company's name, but I believe Red Envelope carries a similar item. Red Envelope Key Chain

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
OMG that's so CUTE!....er.....handsome.... They really DO look alike. That's so cool.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, thanks you guys!!

"Handsome".... Puddles thanks you as well.....j/k

Been married to this guy for 30 years, he says "I'm responsible for the white hair".

1 - 20 of 36 Posts