Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lynn, we all thank you for all the hard work you do in putting together Secret buddy,Birthday buddy Secret Santa events each year!!!!
Don't know how you do it!!!! But so glad you do!
We appreciate it more than you can ever know.:ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou::smootch::smootch::smootch::smootch::smootch::smootch:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
:goodpost:

Leila and I thank you too! :grouphug::ThankYou::ThankYou::you rock:

You do such a great job organizing everything and it's so much fun! :aktion033::thumbsup::ThankYou::party::cheer:

(Can you tell I'm actually at the computer for a change and can use all the Smilies? :HistericalSmiley:)

·
Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
10,048 Posts
:dothewave: :cheer: x:you rock:

:ThankYou: :ThankYou: :ThankYou:

And a special thank you for getting us an extra special secret santa this year. Luck has received a number of compliments on the vest and comments of so talented to the seamstress.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I love, Love, LOVE doing Secret Santa. It's such a fun event. The Rescue Raffle always brings tears to my eyes because of the generosity of our SM family -- but Secret Santa brings nothing but SMILES to my face.

And I'm so glad that everyone has their Secret Santa packages. I love looking at all the reveals. :)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
we weren't able to be a part of secret santa:blush:, but I have been enjoying all the pictures of all those precious little fluffs opening and enjoying their new treats, toys and most of all seeing them in their new outfits.:wub:
:ThankYou::ThankYou::ThankYou:LYNN, you have made so many happy, we all love you girlfriend:heart::smootch:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts