Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This past Wednesday Hunter visited his groomer friend Michelle for a
spring trim. We're not sure if the top knot will be coming back rather soon so we didn't trim the hair growing up from between his eyes and right above his brow. If we decide no top knot for a while - then we will trim there to keep it from falling in his eyes. But, here are a few pictures of his current look:

Hunter Modeling his new look for all to see:
View attachment 85754

Hunter and myself:
View attachment 85755

Hunter was very tired from all the activity of the morning; the trip to the pet store, then the groomers, then the post office, then home!
View attachment 85756

I need some sleep now Mom; please put the camera away!
View attachment 85757

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hunter, I love your new haircut..you are very handsome :wub:

But I can't take my eyes off that beautiful nose!!!!!! Love you!!!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Awww... Hunter is a terrific looking guy! :wub:

I like the new hair cut. And if he's more comfortable without a top-knot, why not? B)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Erin, Hunter looks absolutely adorable in his haircut!:wub:

What I love most about it is that the hair on his ears is grown out to one length and then they are trimmed semi-short. I think he looks cute in a topknot, but I think not having a topknot would suit him (and his haircut) well! I think you should cut it off if you think you would like not having to band it every day. :)

XOXO Hunter! :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been debating losing the topknot because we have alot of breakage and I would like to get it all to the same length again. How long does it take Hunter's topknot to grow back?

By the way... he is such a cutie!!!
Hunter's topknot seems to take about 3-4 months to grow out nicely but the trouble spots are the areas I left in tact for right now (between the eyes and the browline). They seem to take forever due to breakage as he loves to rub his face on the blankets and his bed in the morning.

Erin, Hunter looks absolutely adorable in his haircut!:wub:

What I love most about it is that the hair on his ears is grown out to one length and then they are trimmed semi-short. I think he looks cute in a topknot, but I think not having a topknot would suit him (and his haircut) well! I think you should cut it off if you think you would like not having to band it every day. :)

XOXO Hunter! :wub:
Thanks for the compliments Lisa!!! I have enjoyed not banding his hair each morning and so has he (though he doesn't really seem to mind it at all) so I am thinking we might do a full chop of those front sections (at least for the summer!).

I too love the ears as they are finally all one length! I am in love with the bob cut of the ear and they are shorter so they are easier to brush out and don't dip into his yogurt or babyfood (which makes cleaning up a lot easier!).:aktion033:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I think he looks cute this way. I especially like the last pic. So sweet.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Hunter looks adorable in his new summer cut!! He really had a big day, no wonder he is tired!! He is a wonderful little boy~~~:aktion033:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
What a little doll baby Hunter boy is. We love his "new do" But of course we think he would look cute no matter what hairdo he had.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Hunter looks gorgeous with his brandnew short summer haircut!

Awwwww, what a busy day for little Hunter boy! I love that picture of him lying on his blankie, so exhausted!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Hunter looks absolutely precious!!! Love him and his new look. Erin, he actually looks adorable either way. So darn cute.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Hunter looks simply adorable.:wub::wub: He looks cool and cute and easy to take care of. I love it. He just always has the sweetest look.
We're topknot-less :HistericalSmiley: and it really is easy if you get the visor cut short. No hairs in the eyes, not trying to get bows or bands in. Maybe it's just me being a lazy, or too busy, mom.:blush:but it works for us. Tyler just had another trim on Friday. i have to post pix one of these days but away on location...again starting today.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts