Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys - check out my "Man Cave" but NO GIRLS ALLOWED!
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

I see you ladies trying to peek in......alright, you can come in and look - but just this once :)
Cage Cat Pet supply West highland white terrier Carnivore

What do you think? Isn't it cool (well, warm)??!?:HistericalSmiley:
Product Infant bed Baby Products Baby toys Room

------
We had to do something to keep the little guy warm while in his pen as the tile floors are cold as its winter and there is a little draft in the room due to an issue with our side door. Both DH and I wish this were OUR little cave because it really is cozy!:wub:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
What a cool (er warm) man cave Hunter!!! It looks like Mommy and Daddy really care about you and your comfort in this cold winter!!!! (Say, Erin, I want one now too! lol I am freezing all the time!!!)

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Hey Hunter. Tyler here. I think your man cave is awesome.:yahoo: It looks warm and cozy and it has a comfy couch in it. All you need is a flat screen tv and I'll be over with the chicken jerky treats. :partytime: I wish I had a man cave in Vermont. It's pretty cold up here and about an hour ago it was thundering so loud that my mom screamed. :w00t: After that there was marble size hail. I think I need an underground male cave. I hope my parents don't need ice skate to ski tomorrow. It's supposed to snow again starting at midnight.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Oh, Hunter, Preston would LOVE to hang out with you in your man cave! You boys just love to snuggle in your warm blankets, don't you? I know it's one of Preston's favorite things to do!

Psst...maybe I can also come over and cuddle with you even though I'm a girl? LOL

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Hunter, I'm so lucky Alvin is out with is Father, if he saw your "man cave" he would want one. As for the Chloe and Libby they said it's a pretty nice bachelor pad and would'nt mind having a candle light dinner with you.:wub:You are the cutest little guy and your are truly blessed that your parents hooked you up with that "man cave":thumbsup: Love you Hunter.:smootch:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Hunter you've got the coziest man-cave!!! Yeager wants to join you in there for some buddy time :):):)

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,979 Posts
Hunter looks cozy in his cave---all the comforts of home! even a kong.
He can hibernate until winter is over----Kitzel says Maine has 4 seasons, June, July, Aug., and winter! He thinks Hunter must be a very tough little man to survive there!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You look so cosy in there Hunter, your mom and dad are so good to you!
Thank you! We think we are pretty good to him but when we deny him that last treat at night he certainly doesn't think so:blush:

Nice "digs", Hunter!:HistericalSmiley:Wub you.:wub:
wub you too!:wub:

He is soooo cute...His eyes are huuuuuuuggggeeeeeeeeee.

Hugs, Blanche
His eyes are big but that picture does make them look enormous doesn't it! I love love love his eyes (and his nose). Thank you for thinking he's cute!

Nice Man Cave, Hunter!
Tucker wants to know if you need a roommate ;)
There is room for another (so Tucker you are welcome) but you have to bring your own food - Hunter's on a very limited budget since he's not working yet.:HistericalSmiley:

What a cool (er warm) man cave Hunter!!! It looks like Mommy and Daddy really care about you and your comfort in this cold winter!!!! (Say, Erin, I want one now too! lol I am freezing all the time!!!)
I am freezing all the time too!!!! Must be a winter thing :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hunter looks cozy in his cave---all the comforts of home! even a kong.
He can hibernate until winter is over----Kitzel says Maine has 4 seasons, June, July, Aug., and winter! He thinks Hunter must be a very tough little man to survive there!
Yup, those are our 4 seasons (we actually have 5 though - you forgot mud season which runs from April to June - apply named for all the mud caused by the melting snow!). Hunter is a tough little guy and loves all the seasons but we don't really think white dogs and mud season go well together :)

Hunter you've got the coziest man-cave!!! Yeager wants to join you in there for some buddy time :):):)
The door is always open (well, except when Mom and Dad go out - then they lock it).:HistericalSmiley:

Bogie thinks your Man Cave is really cool, Hunter. You are a lucky little dude!!!
Bogie - have your mom make you one! She makes such nice blankets I bet yours would be even warmer!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Hunter. Tyler here. I think your man cave is awesome.:yahoo: It looks warm and cozy and it has a comfy couch in it. All you need is a flat screen tv and I'll be over with the chicken jerky treats. :partytime: I wish I had a man cave in Vermont. It's pretty cold up here and about an hour ago it was thundering so loud that my mom screamed. :w00t: After that there was marble size hail. I think I need an underground male cave. I hope my parents don't need ice skate to ski tomorrow. It's supposed to snow again starting at midnight.
We had that same crazy weather last night sue! Both DH and I were very confused (lightening in February!?!?!)! We had rain, snow, sleet, and hail last night along with the lightening. But today the sky looks like spring and everything is melting (well, dripping). Hope its doing the same for you!

Hunter, your man-cave does look very cozy. Are you sure no girls are allowed or is that just what you tell mommy ;-)
Well, kind both cause she told me that and I have to listen to her.

Oh, Hunter, Preston would LOVE to hang out with you in your man cave! You boys just love to snuggle in your warm blankets, don't you? I know it's one of Preston's favorite things to do!

Psst...maybe I can also come over and cuddle with you even though I'm a girl? LOL
Auntie Lisa, your not a girl - your an Auntie!! You can come and visit anytime (just make sure to bring your guys too!)

Hunter, I'm so lucky Alvin is out with is Father, if he saw your "man cave" he would want one. As for the Chloe and Libby they said it's a pretty nice bachelor pad and would'nt mind having a candle light dinner with you.:wub:You are the cutest little guy and your are truly blessed that your parents hooked you up with that "man cave":thumbsup: Love you Hunter.:smootch:
I'm not allowed near candles but you can come and bring me dinner anytime :)

·
Premium Member
2,958 Posts
Hunter, Your man-cave looks very comfortable and cozy. I was careful not to show Ted, Ben, and Harry, because I didn't want to give them any ideas!!!
Snuggle in there and stay warm little man!!!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Oh Hunter, I LOVE your man cave...it looks so cozy and warm. Now Bailey thinks his man cave needs some serious work!

Erin, my cat Isaiah has that same blue blanket with the trucks on it! Oh and what kind of x-pen do you have...I like it!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oh Hunter, I LOVE your man cave...it looks so cozy and warm. Now Bailey thinks his man cave needs some serious work!

Erin, my cat Isaiah has that same blue blanket with the trucks on it! Oh and what kind of x-pen do you have...I like it!!
I have a seabreeze x-pen and I love it. It is super lightweight (which works for us because Hunter doesn't jump on his pens) and travels well.

Here is the link: SeaBreeze Petite Pens Pricing. I got the 18x18 8-panel.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts