Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I messed up my lower back Sat., it's been pretty painful sense then. Have to call the doctor & go see what the damages are. Hard to sit & do my computer stuff, so I probably won't be around much until I have less pain.So please don't think I'm ignoring posts, I just can't sit here for more than a few mins.at a time. Hopefully I'll be better soon.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Oh I'm so sorry!!! Nothing worse then the back. I had a pinch
nerve for four weeks in my back. Finally went to the doc last
week. Come to find out it was my tripaziod. I'm not one for
meds but what they gave worked! Hope you feel better.

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I have a bad lower back, too, so I can definitely sympathize.
Lower back pain is horrible! I hope that you feel better soon!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Sue - I know how painful back pain is. Have had it on and off for years. Often "the straw that broke the camel's back" does it -- I'll be fine and bend to tie my shoe or once pulled back a shower curtain and I could hardly stand up. I go to a non-force chiropractor who has done wonders. No bone cracking but whatever she does really works and she's been a lifesaver. Hope you find some help. Sending prayers.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Sue.......I hate to hear about your back problem. Every morning I greet the day with a gel ice pack that fits around my lower spine. After that I am good to go. Actually what it does is help with swelling during the night and it kind of numbs it. Good luck with the pain because I know how horrible it is~~:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
oh no Sue, I hope it's nothing serious, back pain is terrible, you just can't get comfortable, are you using a ice pack?
I just said a prayer for you.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh no!!!! OUCH!!! Yes, get to the doctor, maybe he can prescribe some sort of pain killer for you....

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Oh poor you :( I did something like that a couple of years ago. It is so painful. I remember the only position I could be in was curled in a ball on the floor..... awful.

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
Hope you're already feeling better, Sue.:smootch:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
I'm so sorry. Please take care of yourself and I'm praying you recover really quickly. When your back is hurting, it just affects everything!

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Feel better soon, Sue. What Dianne suggested really helps. Or, you can use anything frozen and keep it in your underwear. It truly numbs the pain.
xoxoxoxoxo

1 - 20 of 46 Posts