Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I mentioned some time ago about wanting to do a Korean face on Sugarplum, and I got the look I wanted. I used a 7F blade on her muzzle, chin, and sides of her face below the eyes. I’ve included a picture, but it’s not a very good one. She looks a little disheveled, the hair between her eyes and above needs to be fixed, and she also wasn’t happy with me for putting her through that, so I’ll finish her another day.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
:tender::smootch: Sugarplum looks adorable maybe a little mad at momma right now:HistericalSmiley:
You have changed that little girls LIFE.
I love hearing about her, you really did a wonderful job grooming her.

I would never try doing that with my girls, everyone runs when I have scissors out:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
17,394 Posts
❤ What a little love!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both! And she DOES seem to be doing a little better emotionally since all her bad teeth were pulled. I talked to Snuggles mom a few times in regards to her Chrissy...maybe Sugarplums tear stains will resolve now that the infection and all those bad teeth are gone. She also greets me (now excitedly!) when I walk in the door.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She has also slept in my bed with me the last few nights, she no longer runs in those small circles that made me dizzy just watching her do that (but she occasionally runs in big circles the size of the room), she no longer sits in the corner under the extra dining room chair, and I haven’t seen her eat her own poop for about 6 weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts