Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edie Gobbi requested that I post this video for her.

Fluffy update. Fluffy is safe and at the vet in the care of the American Maltese Association. This is the little one that Stephanie witnessed being left on the counter by a man who then ran away. Underneath the horrifically matted dog was a note that said ‘my name is Fluffy, put me down.’

I think the images will speak for themselves.

Bronwyne

There were also three pictures attached and I did not post them. They are really graphic. But if you want me to Edie, I will. :heart:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
:angry:I can't tell you how mad that makes me:angry: that sweet baby needs a loving home where she can thrive and be loved and treated like a princess

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Hard to hear over the background noise :p

God bless you, little Fluffy, you are with people who care about you now. Hope you heal up quickly from your physical and mental scars and find a home who will treat you like the little gem that you are... xoxoxo

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,981 Posts
I so wish I lived in the US and could adopt Fluffy! My heart goes out to all these little ones who are so mistreated. my love, sandi---(Kitzel's mom---new member). Keep us posted on how this turns out. Fluffy will be in my prayers.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Thanks for posting Fluffy's video Pam. She will remain at the vets for a couple more weeks. She is hypothyroid and that has made the demodex mange so much worse, besides the hair that was so matted she couldnt chew. She is going to be a beautiful girl when she is well again. I will send pics of the happy results. Edie

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
This just breaks my heart!!! Some people's cruelty is just beyond my imagination!!!

Bless the rescue team for rescuing and taking care of this precious girl. prayers for a very fast recovery and a soon loving forever home to be found for darling Fluffy

hug
Kat

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wow! All I can say is I am soooo glad she is in good hands now. And all the coward could do was drop her and run.... :-(

·
Registered
568 Posts
omg I don't know what to say. I am so heart broken. Some people are just not human. Poor little baby, oh my prayers are with you. I am speechless. :crying:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts