Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do your furbabies cry and carry on when they can't see you? My Matilda follows me everywhere. when i go to take my shower she has to be there, she crys and carrys on until i open the shower door and she sees me. i love it
today i went to do the laundry she was crying and barking, it broke my heart so i went and got her, she goes everywhere with me. she has taken over my contour pillow, i now get the old pillow
she sleeps at my head and puts her face on my cheek.
i love her so much, she makes my life so happy

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Puddles is the same way, makes hubby so mad (think its more like jealous). If were in a store and I get out of site, you can hear Puddles screaming all over the place. Now I just take him with me... little brat....hehehehe

At home, he's right on my heels. I mean right on my heels, can feel the fur.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I know what you mean about them wanting to be with you all the time.... The other day I was outside watering my plants and looked over at the front door and there were K & C staring intently at me.... sooo cute!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Aug 2 2005, 09:44 PM
I know what you mean about them wanting to be with you all the time.... The other day I was outside watering my plants and looked over at the front door and there were K & C staring intently at me.... sooo cute!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86821
[/QUOTE]

oh my gosh they are so cute... :D

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke@Aug 2 2005, 08:58 PM
Better watch opening the shower door, you may find a shower buddy in there with you. (know that from personal experience  :eek: )
lol..

I wouldnt put it past Kodie either... he does the same thing... when he was real little I used to let him sit in the bathroom while i showered.... bad idea.. once i shut the shower door... he acted like he didnt know where i was! He was crying... and crying... looking around....
That was the quickest shower I ever took, i felt soo bad.

KC's Mom... love the pics! cutie pies you have there

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Msloke@Aug 2 2005, 07:58 PM
If I go out the front door with the trash, Cassie will throw a fit, barking and shrieking (I didn't know a dog could shriek!), sounds like someone is trying to kill her.  But when she sees me come back in or knows I'm not coming back, she will quiet down.  I think she's trying to psych me out with a guilt trip.....and it works. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86807
[/QUOTE]
Lexi and Nikki do the same thing. Last week when I took Lexi to the vet my neighbor said Nikki cried the entire time (only an hour). The neighbor (who loves the girls) told me the next time Nikki has to be home alone to let her know and she would watch her at her apartment. LOL!

·
Registered
841 Posts
are you kidding Summer is attached at the hip :lol: My daughter will call me when I leave on an erron and tell me to come home Summer is going crazy looking for me and She's suppose to be her dog
The alarm on the house beeps everytime a door opens an she hears its and gets a little excited
Do your furbabies fall asleep where ever your at and if you get up to go in another room they will wake up and follow you ? Summer does this all the time I feel bad sometimes because she really seems like she sound asleep.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
theresa, lucy does the same thing
she'll be in a sound sleep then i guess feel the vibrations of my feet and leap up and trot after me

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Aug 3 2005, 08:22 AM
Do your furbabies  fall asleep where ever your at and if you get up to go in another room they will wake up and follow you ? Summer does this all the time I feel bad sometimes because she really seems like she sound asleep.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=86865
[/QUOTE]
Lexi and Nikki do the same thing. I think I've only been able to get up once and Lexi didn't follow. I was gone too long though so after a few minutes she got up and came looking for me.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Aug 3 2005, 08:22 AM
Do your furbabies  fall asleep where ever your at and if you get up to go in another room they will wake up and follow you ? Summer does this all the time I feel bad sometimes because she really seems like she sound asleep.
[/QUOTE]

Paris does that. No matter how hard I try to sneak away she always wakes up. When I'm taking a shower she sits outside by the shower door, when I'm taking a bath she lays on the floor beside the bath tub. When I'm in the kitchen she's laying down where she can keep an eye on me. Anyway, you get the picture... :D

When she thinks it is time to get up in the mornings, she will give me a kiss or two. Nothing better to wake up to than seeing two beautiful black eyes in a mass of white hair.

·
Registered
831 Posts
THe girls also follow me everywhere, they even got Luna to do the same follwo mom everywhere, even to the bathwoom - I open the door and all three are there wating for me.

Hubby says I have my own "entourage"

·
Registered
86 Posts
elmo is my permanent sidekick,shower,toilet,anywhere i go he is there,it's got me how when i walk he does'nt trip over my feet,he walks so close and in stride with me,you know i would'nt have it any other way

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Just call Lacey "Velcro Strip" she is attached to me. She is great when I go to work in the morning...no barking or crying but if I am at home and I go out the door you would think the world was coming to an end because she can't be with me.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Aug 3 2005, 06:22 AM
[/QUOTE]

Miko still does this (and he is over 2 yrs old now)!!! It makes me feel sooo guilty for getting up!!

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by okw+Aug 3 2005, 08:43 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Theresa
@Aug 3 2005, 06:22 AM
Miko still does this (and he is over 2 yrs old now)!!! It makes me feel sooo guilty for getting up!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87020
[/B][/QUOTE]
tHAT IS THE CUTEST PUPPY

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by MALITDA+Aug 3 2005, 05:50 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 08:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Theresa

[/QUOTE]
tHAT IS THE CUTEST PUPPY

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87025
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
well I guess they all have pretty much the same habits and I'm with alwaysbj I wouldn't have it any other way..But boy does it make you feel guilty when you can't take them . I can't believe how much my husband babies her exp.. baby are you ready for bed :lol: I think he's talking to me and look up and its Summer he's calling
oh well she won't go with out me :lol: :lol: so I look down and say come on baby lets go to bed and off we go
its amazing how they become a one person dog.. she'll go to other people but if i walk in forget it its all me ...like mom your home I love it my kids are in high school and driving, its so sad so Summers like the new toddler in the house she still wants to hang out with me :lol: I'm still cool to her

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love hearing about your furbabies, i love how she follows me.
evey morning i am woken up with kisses. :D
we are all so blessed to have our furbabys. more storys please

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Originally posted by Theresa@Aug 4 2005, 11:48 AM
...my kids are in high school and driving, its so sad so Summers like the new toddler in the house  she still wants to hang out with me  :lol:  I'm still cool to her 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87154
[/QUOTE]

lol...I know just what you mean. Same here with Paris.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by okw+Aug 3 2005, 06:05 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 3 2005, 08:43 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Theresa

tHAT IS THE CUTEST PUPPY

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87025
Thank you!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=87027
[/B][/QUOTE]
okw do you like your juicy carrier? I've looked at them and thinking about getting one but for the price I want to make sure its the last one I buy :lol: no really do you think its comfortable can you put it on your shoulder ? I really like the side pocket for our stuff.AND almost forgot the main ? does it keep them in it Summer can wiggle out of almost all the carriers nI've bousht so far
people in the store seem to let a pup in when their in a purse more than if your holding the little tiny baby go figure
anyway just wanted to know how you like the bag
thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts