Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI EVERYONE, I AM NEW TO YOUR FORUM. I WILL BE GETTING MY PRECIOUS LITTLE FURBABY GIRL SOON. I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN HER LAST SAT. BUT THE BREEDER SAID WHEN SHE WENT TO GET HER HEALTH CERT. TO SEND HER THE VET. FOUND SHE HAD A UPPER RESPITORY INFECTION. SO I AM WAITING A WEEK OR TWO FOR MY NEW ARRIVAL. MEANTIME I GOT THE MOST AWESOME EMAIL FROM MY BREEDER WITH A PRECIOUS PHOTO OF MY FURBABY. SHE WAS DRESSED UP AND WAS LEANING AGAINST A LOUNGE CHAIR. SHE HAD MADE A CAPTION ON THE PHOTO"TO MOMMY'' ''LOVE MALITDA" UNDER THE PICTURE IT SAID"MOMMY I WILL BE HOME SOON, I PROMISE". I CRYED. WHEN I GET HER I WILL FILL YOU ALL IN ON THE STORY. YOU ALL SEEM SO FRIENDLY, AND BEST OF ALL YOU LOVE YOUR FURBABIES. I WILL NEED LOTS OF ADVISE. THANKS

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Warm Welcomes!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
welcome Paula to SM

p.s. I'll be the first to say it, turn off your caps lock button

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Welcome to SM. Glad you are posting here.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Welcome to SM from Massimo and me. Can't wait to see pics. We REALLY like pics here!

-c

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Welcome!! aww..that email from your breeder is so special!! How nice of her to do that!! I'm so excited with you to get your baby!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

I LOVED it when my breeder sent me pictures of Brinkley!
I had them EVERYWHERE! :D They were my computer background, screensaver...I one in my car, one in the kitchen...
I saw him everywhere I went! Everytime I saw the picture my heart would melt and he would steal another little part of it! Just wait until you HOLD her for the first time and you KNOW she is coming home with you to stay....

·
Registered
894 Posts
Welcome to SM Paula!! We'll wait with you until your baby comes home!! The waiting is the hardest. A high five to your Breeder for keeping her long enough to get her well!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts