Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
So, did he go with you? I am thinking he did if you took the food with you. Or, am I totally confused ... as I often seem to be these days. LOL

The pictures of Alex are cute, Janine. I love the siggy, too!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
lol! your siggy is funny! and Yeager often has this "I am not going to eat!" conversation with me...I always end up sprinkling a little bit of his favorite honey graham cracker crumbs on top to entice him.

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
Awwwh he is darling :D yup, a prince is the one who decides when to eat (I hope that he did when he went out with u) ;)

I especially love that first picture. He looks so huggable there .... Too cute

And ur siggie made me giggle lol so thanks for that too.

Hugs
Kat

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Very cute. Lilly sometimes will go 2 meals before she breaks down and eats. She does not go hungry get gets lots of treats during the day.

Thanks for sharing, very cute.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
That's so funny, he's laying near the bowl, but refuses to eat. I guess if he's not hungry,he's just hungry.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:Don't have that problem in our house. Maisie will eat and try anything If she hears the refrigerator door open she comes zooming! I think he's testing you.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Sometimes Rain will not eat and I take the food up. I wait until her evening meal and she gobbles all of her food down. I think they just get that way sometimes. If she went for several meals and did not eat i would think something was wrong. He will eat when he gets hungry.......little cutie~~~

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Geesh, Janine.. haven't ya learned by now whose boss???:HistericalSmiley:
Very cute photos... and I too love your siggy.. that expression is just too much LOL

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Janine - oh how cute alex is. :wub: His hair looks beautiful too. So silky looking. :)
I guess sometimes they feel like eating and sometimes they don't and there's nothing we can do about it. Same thing happens here. Mainly morning meal. I used to worry like crazy but now I give him a little time and if he doesn't eat it gets wrapped in the refrig for later. I also find that if I got out, I'll come back (even if it's just 20 minutes) and the plate is clean. When I was pet sitting this past weekend, the Beagle would have eaten the can if he could have...anytime, anywhere. :w00t: Totally different dogs.

·
Premium Member
17,465 Posts
Great shots! Maltese can really be stubborn!:smilie_tischkante:
Kitzi is a little pig---so is the cat---so are hubby & I---hummm. :brownbag:
Even our gourmet supper-club likes eating at our house---send him over to us!:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts