Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as TM got featured on Modern Dog Magazine . . a wonderful customer and great friend of mine just shared this with me otherwise I would have totally missed it since I don't subscribe.

I just love when my retailers want to advertise my collection. Getting an ad on Modern dog is very expensive and so I am always honored when they go all out to advertise my collection because they believe in the quality of my work and believe in my designs
. . . with so many talented designers out there, I truly am humbled when they think mine is worth showcasing.

I thought I'd share this wonderful news to my SM family who opened their hearts when I first came on board and did not have a maltese of my very own. You have always been there for me since I started this dream of mine . . . .it just keeps growing and growing . . .

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Wow! Congratulations!! Very cool!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Congratulations ... that is so fantastic!!! :aktion033:

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
That's a lovely thing to have happen to you and your designs. That little dress on the cover is precious!
Congrats, Des!

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
:cheer:Congratulations!!!:cheer:

Your work is truly one of a kind and I'm so glad others recognize that! Great job! :Sunny Smile:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Des -- how exciting.:chili::chili: Beautiful creations should be recognized and shared. Happy you got the publicity.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts