Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lynn, our sweet Lynn... is coming to my house a week from this Friday....we are going to meet for the first time, yipee...and guess what... she is going to teach me how to groom Rocky. How did I get so blessed to have a friend that will be willing to do that for me, I am so happy I can hardly contain myself! I am doing the happy dance! I am not only meeting one of the nicest people on SM...Rocky is so special to have her do this for him. She's the best...we will take pictures! :chili:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
You are a lucky dog! Or should I say lucky dogs. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I'm jealous. Would love to meet Lynn and the girls and it would be great to know how to groom but i'm chicken.:blush:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am chicken too, but she told me eveything to buy and I know I am in good hands. I'm the luckiest girl...I can't wait to meet her!

You are a lucky dog! Or should I say lucky dogs. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: I'm jealous. Would love to meet Lynn and the girls and it would be great to know how to groom but i'm chicken.:blush:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Hey guys, I'm really excited too. :chili::chili:I've been looking forward to meeting Dianne and Rocky since I found out that they were in Phoenix, and I get to show them some cool grooming techniques, too. Wish all of you could join us.

Now, Dianne, hopefully you're preparing Rocky so that he won't be "shocked" :w00t: when we invade his home. :)

This is going to be so much fun. I love each of the SM members that I've met so far, so this will be great too. :)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I told him to be on his best behaviour, because lots of girls are coming and he loves girls!! He doesn't want this to get back to Matilda though.

Hey guys, I'm really excited too. :chili::chili:I've been looking forward to meeting Dianne and Rocky since I found out that they were in Phoenix, and I get to show them some cool grooming techniques, too. Wish all of you could join us.

Now, Dianne, hopefully you're preparing Rocky so that he won't be "shocked" :w00t: when we invade his home. :)

This is going to be so much fun. I love each of the SM members that I've met so far, so this will be great too. :)

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
How awesome to have Lynn show you how to groom Rocky! It will be so much easier for you to learn...and from here on out you'll save TONS of money!!!

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts

:blink: Lynn Now I wish I could be invited along.. I need to see some cool grooming techniques also... can you do a you tube video of your grooming session please? :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
So lucky!!! I haven't met a single SM member yet but I am doing my best to make it happen! I can't wait to hear all about your special day (and see lots of pictures!).

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
oh wow that is awesome , i wished i lived close too !!! please post alot of pics and yeah the video of the grooming step by step sounds good , i need to learn how to groom dolce.asap

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Ok for all of us feeling left out we request the following:
-PICTURES
-VIDEO so we can learn to groom via Lynn's techniques
-Lot of laughs and smiles

I am soooo excited for you both! You are gonna have the BEST time!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts