Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

I am soooo glad this week is almost over

1K views 13 replies 14 participants last post by  fleurdelys 
#1 ·
I'm sooooo glad this week is almost over, I really felt like a :Bad day:was over my head all week, I went for my yearly doctors appointment, they took blood, got my flu shot etc. The next morning the doctors nurse called and said I needed to take ciprofloxacn for three days, okkkkkk, so the next day I took one pill they last 12 hours:unsure: oh my gosh I had a reaction to the pill:w00t: I was so ill, motion sickness, vomiting and I acked all over my body:mellow: I couldn't sit up for more then 5 or 10 minutes because I was so dizzy. So when B&B had her choking issue I was no help what so ever:blush: I knew I could count on you to pray, what would I have done without you.
I did call the doctor and she has me on another pill for three days, I was abit scared to take it but so far I'm ok. Sooooo how's your week been?

#4 ·
Paula i'm so sorry that you have had a rough week. On the verge of a bacterial infection a reaction to the medicine and then B&B choking it's a wonder your still sane. I hope that this weekend is the start to a better week for you. I'm happy to hear that B&B is ok and that you seem to have no reaction to the new medicine. Take care my friend. Love ya!:hugging:

#6 ·
Aww, Paula. What a rotten week.:bysmilie: I've had bad drug reactions too and can't take a host of antibiotics so I know how you felt. You need a good recuperative weekend snuggling with your DH and girls (unless you're still contagious.):w00t:!! I just had PM'd you about the cards to Becky that I think you were sending today. Do you want to wait until tomorrow or Monday when you feel better?

#9 ·
Paula,

I am so glad to here that everything worked out for B&B.

I am sorry that you had such a difficult week - I started a thread a few days ago - inquiring about you - somehow, I seem to sense something was wrong.

NO, I don’t have powers - - - and NO I don’t believe in that stuff - I do, however, believe that somehow we know when people we care about are not well.

I’m glad that you’re feeling better - and I hope that your weekend is splendid.

Hugs,

Allie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.