Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I collected homework at the beginning of the hour today. One of the Sophmores couldn't find his. One of hte girls threw away part of the assignment that she had started and then had redone. Well the end of the hour the girl comes up to me and was like I need to see XXXX's paper because I don't want to get introuble because he took my assignment out of the trash and wrote his name on it. Just so you all know, he has very sloppy hand writing, this girl very pretty. It is obvious that the paper is not his, on top of that, he continued to write out some of the problems on the back of the paper in his hand writting. :lol: So he turns in a paper with girl hand writing on the front, his sloppy hand writing for his name, then his writing again on the back side....DUH!
Teacher got anote about that one, I also told my hubby about it and he said to go ahead and mention it to the principal, I did she said to leave a note to the teacher to give him a 0 on the assignment.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,035 Posts
It's crazy what some kids will do...I still consider myself a kid though
I could never teach, and I have the highest level of respect for teachers!!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,483 Posts
hahah...wonder if he'll make it out of highschool!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by littlepeanut@Mar 1 2005, 11:48 AM
It's crazy what some kids will do...I still consider myself a kid though
I could never teach, and I have the highest level of respect for teachers!!!! :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38936
[/QUOTE]
Yeah I am not a teacher either, a nursing student, but have Tuesdays off so am subbing for a little extra money. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Mar 1 2005, 12:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-littlepeanut
@Mar 1 2005, 11:48 AM
It's crazy what some kids will do...I still consider myself a kid though
I could never teach, and I have the highest level of respect for teachers!!!! :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38936
Yeah I am not a teacher either, a nursing student, but have Tuesdays off so am subbing for a little extra money. :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38941
[/B][/QUOTE]
Wow, that's great!!!! The fact that you would take on subbing deserves a lot of respect too!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie@Mar 1 2005, 12:39 PM
Okay so I collected homework at the beginning of the hour today.  One of the Sophmores couldn't find his.  One of hte girls threw away part of the assignment that she had started and then had redone.  Well the end of the hour the girl comes up to me and was like I need to see XXXX's paper because I don't want to get introuble because he took my assignment out of the trash and wrote his name on it.  Just so you all know, he has very sloppy hand writing, this girl very pretty.  It is obvious that the paper is not his, on top of that, he continued to write out some of the problems on the back of the paper in his hand writting. :lol:  So he turns in a paper with girl hand writing on the front, his sloppy hand writing for his name, then his writing again on the back side....DUH!
  Teacher got anote about that one, I also told my hubby about it and he said to go ahead and mention it to the principal, I did she said to leave a note to the teacher to give him a 0 on the assignment. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38931
[/QUOTE]


A typical day in my life....LOL...did you say anything to the boy?
I have had a trying day too...grrrr....I am ready for 3:00!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tlunn+Mar 1 2005, 02:15 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Caesar's Mommie
@Mar 1 2005, 12:39 PM
Okay so I collected homework at the beginning of the hour today.  One of the Sophmores couldn't find his.  One of hte girls threw away part of the assignment that she had started and then had redone.  Well the end of the hour the girl comes up to me and was like I need to see XXXX's paper because I don't want to get introuble because he took my assignment out of the trash and wrote his name on it.  Just so you all know, he has very sloppy hand writing, this girl very pretty.  It is obvious that the paper is not his, on top of that, he continued to write out some of the problems on the back of the paper in his hand writting. :lol:   So he turns in a paper with girl hand writing on the front, his sloppy hand writing for his name, then his writing again on the back side....DUH!
   Teacher got anote about that one, I also told my hubby about it and he said to go ahead and mention it to the principal, I did she said to leave a note to the teacher to give him a 0 on the assignment.  

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38931

A typical day in my life....LOL...did you say anything to the boy?
I have had a trying day too...grrrr....I am ready for 3:00!!!!!!!!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38992
[/B][/QUOTE]
No, I didnt say anything to him-I didnt know that went on until after class when the girl came up to me to tell me about it( he only has that class once during the day). When he handed his paper in I just stuck it with all the others, didnt give it a 2nd glance. I did write a note to the teacher (the teacher is actually a good friend of my husband's and mine) and told him that the principal said to give him a 0 on the assignment. This is also the boy who was sticking Kick Me signs on peoples back until I told him to sit down
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Mar 1 2005, 06:34 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2005, 02:15 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Caesar's Mommie
@Mar 1 2005, 12:39 PM
Okay so I collected homework at the beginning of the hour today.  One of the Sophmores couldn't find his.  One of hte girls threw away part of the assignment that she had started and then had redone.  Well the end of the hour the girl comes up to me and was like I need to see XXXX's paper because I don't want to get introuble because he took my assignment out of the trash and wrote his name on it.  Just so you all know, he has very sloppy hand writing, this girl very pretty.  It is obvious that the paper is not his, on top of that, he continued to write out some of the problems on the back of the paper in his hand writting. :lol:   So he turns in a paper with girl hand writing on the front, his sloppy hand writing for his name, then his writing again on the back side....DUH!
   Teacher got anote about that one, I also told my hubby about it and he said to go ahead and mention it to the principal, I did she said to leave a note to the teacher to give him a 0 on the assignment.  

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38931



A typical day in my life....LOL...did you say anything to the boy?
I have had a trying day too...grrrr....I am ready for 3:00!!!!!!!!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=38992

[/QUOTE]
No, I didnt say anything to him-I didnt know that went on until after class when the girl came up to me to tell me about it( he only has that class once during the day). When he handed his paper in I just stuck it with all the others, didnt give it a 2nd glance. I did write a note to the teacher (the teacher is actually a good friend of my husband's and mine) and told him that the principal said to give him a 0 on the assignment. This is also the boy who was sticking Kick Me signs on peoples back until I told him to sit down
.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=39080
[/B][/QUOTE]'


LOL!!!
Trying the patience of the sub!!!! Poor you!!! Oh well, hopefully he will get the punishment...maybe the 0 will be enough...and he'll know better than to mess with ya next time!
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top