Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to apologize to anyone if I didn't comment on their thread or photos. My SM is really close to inoperable since last Wed. night.:smcry: It's very hit or miss (mostly miss) but if I click on anything like home, active topics, new posts, forums I often get a blank page with just header or footer. It will be fine one minute, gone the next click I make.:smpullhair:Other time I can see things but the system won't let me respond. I and others alerted Yung and the good news :chili: is that they are trying to rid the system of the puppy for sale ads, :thumbsup: but in doing so there's some experimentation by the tech team on how to do this, and I guess some of us are having this issue. So know that I'm not choosing to ignore some posts...nowadays I just can't see them.:angry: Hope this resolves. As I said to Yung - kind of like throwing out the baby with the bath water but this baby wants back in:) Love you all.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I wonder if the problem is Apple-related or Safari ... Sue (Snowbody) uses Mac and the iPhone is Apple ... Just wondering ....

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugh - just got in for what might be until I send this message. The Apple issue might be something, Sher. If someone can take a look at the thread called "What" that someone started on Wednesday or Thursday, I believe(can't remember who) who had the same problem I did (plus a few other members) maybe we can find out if they're Mac people too and send that along to Yung. I know that I got on once this morning and have tried repeatedly to access anything including PMs and can't. It's a fluke I made it now so I don't trust me following up anything. It's a rainy day here in NYC and no SM :angry: This really stinks. Talk amongst yourselves, 'cause I can't. :smcry: I have to find that old 80's song "I Will Survive.":HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,955 Posts
I have a mac too and i have had trouble several times.

Edited to add: as soon as I posted this response, I saw a screen with
only the header and the members currently online.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Methinks it's a mac attack. :w00t::HistericalSmiley: Sher you should be a detective. I PM'd Jung tonight about the possibility that the Macs aren't happy about this. I guess he'll get it tomorrow. Sigh!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot Sher's other deduction. Whether it might be Safari rather than Mac/apple products. Anyone else having problems and using Safari either on or off Mac?

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Geez, I am really dense when it comes to computers. I thought Safari was Mac related.
Safari is one of my servers. I use Firefox and Safari on my Mac. Safari is on my i-Pad.

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
My iPad does it all the time and my MAC does it occasionally. Very painful and I think it has stopped some of my posts also. I haven't tried with windows but will try in a few minutes.

I logged on with the windows 7 and no problems at all but I did notice that there is not adds either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts