Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,533 Posts
My daughter started Kindergarten this year, and this is the first year the school implemented the full day classes. I was a bit concerned that she would be overwhelmed. Being a [selfish] stay at home mom of course I thought full day K was absurd! How could a child endure that much school!? She NEEDS to be home with ME! But when she came home from her first day full of smiles and said she loved school, my concerns melted away. Plus, I figure I get to have some quality one on one time with my 3 year old son while my daughter's in school. :D

· Registered
7,533 Posts
Oh, I understand now.... It's got to be tough sending the "baby" off to school. I was just stating, since it was mandatory for my little girl to go full day, that it wasn't as rough as I thought it was going to be on her. But if I had the choice, I would go with the half day-smaller class. Better teacher-to-child ratio, and the socialization and structure is still there. I'm sure, which ever choice you make, will be fine!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.