Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I can't read it ... too many awful things running through my head ... poor baby. :(

HUGz! Jules

·
Registered
842 Posts
OMG that is disgusting!!!! Almost as bad as something happened around here locally a year back or so. Someone locked a dog in a crate, and just left it there. I guess it eventually starved to death or from lack of water. It even tried to chew it's way out of the cage, the poor thing.

I don't know which is worse. I can't believe people do what they do animals. And children for that matter. There are some sick sick people out there. It's so disgusting. :angry: I feel bad for people or animals that can't defend themselves. Like animals, babies, children, elderly or people with a disability. I mean neglect and abuse isn't ok EVER...but its especially worse when it's done to a living being that has no way for defending themselves.
And pets, why do you get them if you won't take care of them??? A pet is a choice. You don't like accidentally get pregnant with a dog and are stuck with it forever. You went out and GOT that dog, you are supposed to take care of it. Or just give it away to someone. Why abuse it???? It is so senseless...

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Horrible! And what is even worse is the light punishment the owners will get if they are ever found. I don't know if anyone saw the update on tv last night about the thorough bred horse farm. Apparently it was the worse case of hose abuse ever recorded. The jerk just left all of them there starving. His punishment was nothing. A slap on the wrist. I was equally as mad about the courts sentence as I was about the cruelty to the poor horses!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
That is despicable! I feel so bad for that poor Pekinese. I hope that baby is at peace now. :crying 2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.