Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Lily has been so good about potty and so well-behaved lately, I let her sleep in bed with us. The first night, she did great. This morning she had pooped on the bathroom floor, and then knocked the wastebasket over and left shredded paper everywhere. I picked her up, looked at that sweet little face, told her what a "naughty whittle guwl" she was, and then I kissed her. I just can't get mad-it's impossible. Can anyone relate?

·
Premium Member
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deb-I keep a pad down at night in my bathroom and the girls have steps from the bed. I keep the door closed to the master suite at night. They go before bed and Lily has never had any trouble with peeing on the pad, only pooping. I have had to crate her at night(next to me) to make sure she "waits" until morning instead of pooping in the middle of the night. The wastebasket was in another room, and she got to it before I had a chance to empty it. She used the pad for poop this afternoon so I picked her up and kissed her again. No matter what they do, I could never get mad at them:wub:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.