Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curled up on the couch with my iPad, fireplace going, watching television and both fluffs are sound asleep on my lap and are absolutely precious. Only problem is, my glass of wine is on e coffee table and I can't reach it without waking the pups! What's a girl to do?!?!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Maybe you could bribe one of them to wake up for a minute
to go fetch it for you? ;)
That way at least one of them can stay asleep.

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
:HistericalSmiley: I think your priorities are in the right place. . . let sleeping dogs lie & don't "whine."

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Grrr......dilemma!! if i were you i would gently slide one snoring fluff off and reach for the wine...lol..:innocent::blush:

good luck girlfriend!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Grrr......dilemma!! if i were you i would gently slide one snoring fluff off and reach for the wine...lol..:innocent::blush:

good luck girlfriend!
That would work!

You could pick up a fluff in each hand gently...
and then grab the wine glass with your mouth? :w00t:
That way they won't wake up! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
842 Posts
Awww ahhah I hate when that happens. My cat does that sometimes too. I usually wait until they get up or move to reach for stuff.

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol...Maggie are you still stuck on the couch? This is where a cabana boy would be helpful. :innocent:
Oh yes, a cabana boy like Pat's would be great!

LOL - Tessa finally moved enough that I could reach the coffee table, so I was OK last night. She was so cute though - she was dreaming and her nose and eyes were twitching and her little paws were moving. And she was making the cutest little "woof" noises. I don't know what she was dreaming about but it was wonderful to watch.

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Oh yes, a cabana boy like Pat's would be great!

LOL - Tessa finally moved enough that I could reach the coffee table, so I was OK last night. She was so cute though - she was dreaming and her nose and eyes were twitching and her little paws were moving. And she was making the cutest little "woof" noises. I don't know what she was dreaming about but it was wonderful to watch.

whew.....:smheat:.....glad you finally got to the wine! I was thinking of ways you could have gotten it with your feet.....:yes:...I'm sure it could have been done. :innocent:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Haha Dora and the cat do this to me too...they get settled before I do and I'm sitting there going "If I could JUST grab the TV remote this would be fine!!!"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts