·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol :ph34r: i'll keep it on the "down low"

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
How adorable and practical, too! I have Pico's limited wardrobe (it's hot in Texas and he doesn't need much) piled in a basket in my closet but the armoire would certainly be classy.

But I just despise DivaPups and wouldn't spend a dime with them. That website just stinks with puppymill breeders. You can't tell me a legitimate breeder needs to broker their puppies.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my bro is getting his house built also...and i tell him ideas of what i want for mine and my sisters house---he sorta rolls his eyes. lol. i want it fun for the babies, you know?

nicole--if your husband makes one and paints little cute stuff on it...i'd buy it!

·
Registered
831 Posts
I would definitely buy one (not from DP). I have the girls stuff all over the place. :wacko:

I agree with Sanvean, too expensive.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i really like the cherry wood one. it looks like it would be part of a real bedroom set. $260 is way too much for something that small. i think i'd pay AT MOST $120. its just too cute to pass up. i cant wait till someone else sells stuff like that.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Ok, for all of you interested in something like this I have an idea....... my niece used to be into American Girl Dolls.... I think they are 18" dolls or something like that, anyway she had an armoire for her doll clothes much like the one on the link above. I know you can get something like this from $50 on up and there are plans out there to build what you want if you are handy. I have don a search and came up with some sites for doll clothing armoires you may want to check out:

Doll Armoire
Doll Armoire 2
Doll Armoire 3
Doll Armoire 4

Hope this helps

Judi

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, those armoires are super cute. i gotta buy the girls more clothes!!
but im thinking of definitely getting them one. :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
I love the DivaPup website! I love to look at what is cute and then find it on Ebay for like 1/4th the price! LOL

I almost bought a doggie from DivaPups.... I remember calling her, she had a very east coastish accent. I told her Im looking for a female puppy from the litter that comes with pics and a little diary of their first months of life. She told me how much they were and just asked for a deposit for the $5,000 pup. She didn't ask any questions about my household or anything. I told her I would have to talk with my fiance and call back.

She called the next day and the next day and the next day... Luckily I had found Brit from a local breeder. I wounded paying less than half, and the breeder asked a BILLION questions and took down a BILLION peices of info. Needless to say, my fiance and I were both very happy!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts