Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was just looking for the thread about Lucy's SS buddy -

I wrote a thank you to her SS buddy that sent her - the sweetest, little lamb ever and the cutest, most thoughtful card.

I must have run out of time, after I hit "send" - because I don't see the post anywhere.

Well, that being said - Lucy's SS buddy sent her, the cutest card, and the sweetest little stuffed lamb (organic) that you could ever see - - -

Thank you so much for the card, the good wishes and the little Lamb -

I apologize for appearing to be ungrateful, I’m very embarrassed about this.

Love from Lucy-Lu and Allie

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Allie - I wouldn't worry. Your SS buddy knows how crazed you've been. I would however dust it for fingerprints and DNA to find out who your SS is but that's just me. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Super cute card.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Allie -- I don't remember the pics, but I remember you mentioning the gift in a thread -- SOMEWHERE.

Anyway, that was soooooooooooooo sweet. How is our special little Lucy-Lu doing?

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Allie - I wouldn't worry. Your SS buddy knows how crazed you've been. I would however dust it for fingerprints and DNA to find out who your SS is but that's just me. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:
Super cute card.
OMG Sue, you made me laugh out loud!!!

Allie, the note and the little lamb are just the greatest! Now, you SS knows how much you really care about the gift!!:wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That was so sweet of your SS and that lamb is adorable!
I'm sure with all that's been going on with little Lucy-Lu your SS knows you appreciated the thoughtfulness. You've really been through a lot. I hope you're getting some sleep and Lucy-Lu is doing well. Give her a hug for us. :wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I found the pictures of Lucy with her Lamb, but somehow the follow-up didn't post later in the day. I must have done something incorrectly.

Again, I feel badly about this -Lucy loves her "snuggle buddy" We thank you very much.:wub:

Allie

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Allie please are you kidding me? It's not like you haven't had an extremely stressful few weeks or anything. I'm sure your SS buddy totally understands. And gosh that lamb is darling!

btw...since I have 2 fluffs at the store with me who tend to plead 'innocent' to quite a few 'naughty' incidents lately, I've decided it's time to invest in a DNA kit. Wanna go halfsies? :HistericalSmiley:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you for being so kind - I just can't believe that I just went on and on about everything else so casually, without a proper *thank you* to Lucy’s SS buddy - she took the time, effort, energy and expense - good grief.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's very sweet! I love those Simply Fido organic toys!
I had never heard of them before - I love the lamb, he's very soft and I named him "Timmy" - it's so funny, because if I say "Where's Timmy" both Barron and Lucy know that I'm talking about the little lamb.

"Timmy" stays in the xpen with Lucy - Barron would tear it apart, he can be such a naughty little fellow, about stuffed toys.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts