Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHA! I feel like I've been cheating on SM because I was going over to the weight watchers website just to learn more about it, collect recipies, etc.

BUT I'M BACK!!! AND.....drum roll please... I lost 3.2lbs! I'm a 1/4 of the way there!
:new_Eyecrazy: <-- I love this, and --->

I'm sure I will use these guys plenty!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Congrats! I wish I was that far along. I've lost 14 lbs in the 3 weeks I've been on the diet but I've gained back 2 of those pounds.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Welcome back
Hey nataliecmu--werent you the one with the boobie issue at work? What happened?

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Nov 10 2004, 01:59 PM
Welcome back
Hey nataliecmu--werent you the one with the boobie issue at work?  What happened?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15811
[/QUOTE]

Yea, that was me.
I guess I will know what happens tomorrow when she has her review. Friday shall be an interesting day.

For now.. I am looking for a new job, I just havn't been happy here for a few months...anyone need any PR help... willing to relocate!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu+Nov 10 2004, 01:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Nov 10 2004, 01:59 PM
Welcome back
Hey nataliecmu--werent you the one with the boobie issue at work?  What happened?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15811

Yea, that was me.
I guess I will know what happens tomorrow when she has her review. Friday shall be an interesting day.

For now.. I am looking for a new job, I just havn't been happy here for a few months...anyone need any PR help... willing to relocate!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=15823
[/B][/QUOTE]

GOOD LUCK! I hope all is well for you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts