Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:angry:I had an awful Monday yesterday. We've all been there from time to time when everything seems to just go wrong.:smilie_tischkante:

First I woke up late and was rushing to get to work and not following my normal morning routine -- just trying to get ready quickly so that I wouldn't be too late.:w00t:

When I got to the office, things continued to not work out well. I couldn't find airline reservations that would work for my boss to attend a meeting in Denver next week, however, there was a "perfect" flight available on Thursday which I waited (too long) to book. I was feeling guilty about that because now he will have to go in the night before the meeting instead of the morning of the meeting.:smpullhair:

Little things like that seemed to go on all day long.

On my way home, I stopped to pick up a prescription that I had called in on Thursday, but that they had yet to fill. So having to wait for the prescription put me about 40 minutes late in getting home.:angry:

All I wanted to do was sit down and love on the girls and just relax. I fed the girls and then sat down and began looking at mail and such.

Tilly wouldn't leave me alone. Now, normally she's happy to see me and wants to give me kisses and then we play for a few minutes and then she settles down and cuddles next to me. But last night she just wouldn't leave me alone. She just kept kissing me and pulling on me like she does when she wants to play more. This kept up for at least an hour and I kept telling her to just lay down, but she just kept at it. :hysteric:

FINALLY, I realized that she must want something (yep -- I was really out of it). And then I remembered that I hadn't refilled their water dish that morning because I was in such a rush. I walked into the kitchen and sure enough -- no water at all in the bowl. I felt so guilty. I put water down and the girls drank like they were draining a lake. I just felt like such a bad Mom. I can't remember the last time this happend. Years ago at least. And it was 85 yesterday so I know that they must have been very thristy.

I just feel sooooooooooooooo guilty.:crying:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww hugs , u r not a bad mom , it happens , and i know very well about those terrible days at work , hugs !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts