Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was running really behind this morning and when I put my shoes on I didn't pay much attention to what I grabbed. There were 2 pairs of brown boots laying on the living room floor. I grabbed what I thought were matching pairs. I just noticed that the 2 I have on were differnt color browns. I have one of each pair on.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have done that before with blue/black...most of the time people won't notice if you don't point it out...but my seventh graders noticed while I was teaching...they picked it up before I did
I didn't live that down ALL year....

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was the first person to notice. Luckily the side of the building I'm on is mostly guys and they don't notice stuff like that. I have to do a training session in 30 minutes but it will be dark in the room so no one will notice. I'm going to take my lunch break after that so I can go home and change shows.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
lol too funny...my shoes look nothing like each other..i dont think i could mistaken them..but i can see it happening if i actually owned more than one pair of nice shoes...i hate dress shoes, they are never comfortable.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I don't have a lot of dress shoes. I wear a lot of boots. I usually have a pair of black and a pair of brown. The heel on my brown ones (from Payless) is coming loose so I got out my older brown ones. For some reason I didn't throw away the pair with the broken heel. So this morning I just grabbed 2 shoes with out thinking about it.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
AAHAHAHA. I've done that with Flip Flops...TWICE! Now, I'm a freak about checking my feet!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i have done the sock thing...and once someone did notice. once i bought a pair of jeans and forgot to take the long sticker off the leg that has the size...and a person behind me in class had to tell me...i was sooo embarrassed

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
When I do something stupid, I feel more embarrassed if people weren't laughing. I can always laugh at myself! But if there's a silent moment while I'm sticking my boobies back in my bra...THAT'S JUST WEIRD

haha...my boobies are too small to stick out of anything!

Ok...I need to shut up and be serious today!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Dec 9 2004, 11:53 AM
i have done the sock thing...and once someone did notice.  once i bought a pair of jeans and forgot to take the long sticker off the leg that has the size...and a person behind me in class had to tell me...i was sooo embarrassed

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21613
[/QUOTE]

That is funny! I would hate for people to see my size

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 9 2004, 12:03 PM
When I do something stupid, I feel more embarrassed if people weren't laughing.  I can always laugh at myself!  But if there's a silent moment while I'm sticking my boobies back in my bra...THAT'S JUST WEIRD

haha...my boobies are too small to stick out of anything!

Ok...I need to shut up and be serious today!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21616
[/QUOTE]

You can have some of mine
I have enough to share! Don't tell my hubby though...he would be VERY dissapointed...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
hahhaah Lexi's mom ur so funny !!

once i was at a really busy department store, and my mom noticed i wore my t-shirt reversed and had all the ugly sewing parts on my shoulders, and of course, the tag on the neck outside

:eek:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Dec 9 2004, 11:53 AM
i have done the sock thing...and once someone did notice.  once i bought a pair of jeans and forgot to take the long sticker off the leg that has the size...and a person behind me in class had to tell me...i was sooo embarrassed

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21613
[/QUOTE]

hahahah ive done that too!!

but it was a jacket..it had that long sticker on the front

it was more embarrssing coz ppl knew the jacket was brand new and that i just bought it

i should be serious today too, and try to contribute to the maltese breed -_-

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Dec 9 2004, 11:15 AM
i should be serious today too, and try to contribute to the maltese breed  -_-
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21622
[/QUOTE]

I'm only trying to be serious because we went nuts on page 3. LOL What I REALLY need to do is get off SM for a minute!

And going with the theme of this thread, I once saw someone walking, wearing sunglasses but one of their lens was missing and they had no clue!

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Dec 9 2004, 12:52 PM
[And going with the theme of this thread, I once saw someone walking, wearing sunglasses but one of their lens was missing and they had no clue!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21643
[/QUOTE]

ahhhhhhhhhh ahahahahahaha

GET THIS!!! We were just talking about this at lunch...
there was a man who just found a 6 INCH nail in his head. How can you just FIND a 6 in. nail in your HEAD. I guess what happened was he was in a car accident a few years ago and his head wound heald around it.....

so I guess it could be worse then having two different shoes on.... tee hehe

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
seems like it would have still been hurting him weird

1 - 20 of 37 Posts