Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Pet Stroller for Chloe! Am I going to look like a loon? I actually bought it for outdoor festivals, flea markets and that type of thing. I know the pavement gets hot and she's tries putting everything in her mouth (she strives to be a dumpster dog) and I am contantly saying "leave-it".

She loves her Puppy-Purse but toting her around gives me a backache even though she's only 6lbs. At an outdoor festival it's murderous.

I alternate between a rolling pet carrier and kelle pet tote for airline travel. I have the puppy-purse for when I don't have to carry her that long, so I guess this will just be an addition to our collection

I'm just really worried about having people staring at me and pointing about what a freak I am.
They may do that anyway, but I just don't want them doing it about this

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I think people will be too mesmerized by your beautiful baby and cool stroller to be thinking anything is weird.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I have a mesh pouch that I strap on my chest to take mine in. It is great for one up to five or six pounds. Since my dogs are working dogs--they go with me to visit patients--I just strap this on when I go into a nursing home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts