Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I'm so sorry that you are disappointed. The real Juicy bags are so nice and my babies love them. Hope you can get a refund.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Unless you can find one that was gently used by an individual, chances are that 99.999999% of the new ones you see on eBay are fakes. Companies like Kate Spade, Guicci, Juicy, etc. sell their line to select retail stores such as Neiman Marcus, Saks, and Norstrom. They do not sell to "wholesalers", "distributors" and the like. The only way to buy a real one is to purchase it at one of those stores.

It is possible that someone was able to get one on sale at a legitimate seller of the line and pass the savings on to an eBay customer, but those would be people who have them occasionally to sell, not those who have tons of them all the time. LV does not sell to stores at all. It sells its line only through its own stand-alone boutiques or boutiques within stores and nothing is ever on sale.

The photo was probably one they pulled off of someone's site that sells real ones or was a real one that they bought to photograph and then returned.

If you want a real designer bag, the best thing to do is to go to a respected retail store and get it there. If you don't want to spend the $ on a real one, then get one of the darling bags out there without the designer label for much less.

Buying a fake bag just supports the crooks who have stolen designs from venerable companies that have spent lots of money to bring great products to market.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
How terrible to wait for something to come in the mail and then be dissapointed like that. Good luck finding s replacement.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
It is against ebay rules to sell fake bags...period. Please report this seller, and please never buy a "designer" anything on ebay because it will be a fake. You're within your right to leave a negative feedback, however, the seller does have the opportunity to "have the last word" on feedback. I think you should certainly ask for your money back, including shipping. Also, be very careful with photos too...just because the bag in the picture is real doesn't guarantee that the bag you receive will be real!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts