Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at Petsmart yesterday picking up treats and looking for halloween stuff, and I found bows!
I have looked there before and I thought they didn't carry them. They come in small, medium, and large. I bought little pink ones with a pom-pom in the middle.
They also had halloween ones, they were shaped like little bats! Too bad they only had them in large

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 5 2004, 10:40 PM
Speaking of bows, I bought some for Toby at Petsmart and I am a little confused as to how they go in.  Each bow has two rubber bands.  So do I put both rubber bands around the hair or just one and the other is supposed to be used as a back up if the first one breaks? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=11233
[/QUOTE]

The bows I bought off of ebay were like that...I THINK they are supposed to be for if you make the kind of top knot that has the pony holder at the bottom and then folds over and bands again...but Brinkley's hair was never long enough for that...and it seemed very confusing...I needed a tutoring lesson... :ph34r:
I just wrapped both bands around...otherwise one was just hangin' there....

Anyway, my assumption may not be right...and someone may set me straight...but that is the way I understood it...

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I read somewhere that they have to bands because the second is a back up if the first breaks. Makes they last longer I guess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts