Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was over checking out MO and found this legal disclaimer. Just thought everyone may be interested as I know some do post over there.

We always appreciate hearing positive comments from our visitors.

Legal stuff you should know:
All materials submitted to this website become the property of Maltese Only and will not be returned unless otherwise stated in writing.

By sending in the material, you relinquish all rights to any submitted materials.

We reserve the right to use the photographs, and all or part of your written statements, or to edit and abbreviate the statement as submitted for advertising purposes without compensation.

By your submission, you hereby consent to the use of your Maltese dogs name, photograph and/or likeness for all purposes, including, but not limited to, advertising in all media, without further compensation.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
YEAH!! nichole told me about that a while back. its sooo retarded.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
And people STILL post there and defend that jerk's actions? Oops. I probably just stepped on some toes here. You gotta wonder, though.......

·
Registered
54 Posts
i'm glad spoiled maltese popped up first on google when i searched for a malt forum

actually, i think i clicked on both sites, but i liked the overall format of SM, name itself (because i love spoiling my pets), and the fact that i didn't have to wait for a response until someone's post was approved or not. what if it's an emergency and i'd have to wait 5 hours just for a response.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by sunnydays@May 25 2005, 01:24 PM
i'm glad spoiled maltese popped up first on google when i searched for a malt forum 

actually, i think i clicked on both sites, but i liked the overall format of SM, name itself (because i love spoiling my pets), and the fact that i didn't have to wait for a response until someone's post was approved or not.  what if it's an emergency and i'd have to wait 5 hours just for a response. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=65153
[/QUOTE]
I just think the why they advertize MO is just funny. "The Largest & Most complete Maltese Dog online community and website in the World!"

They forgot to put the meanest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts