Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

· Registered
466 Posts
Originally posted by jeanette@Aug 25 2005, 04:48 PM
I think she said if anyone wants details PM her.
I wonder why
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94067
[/QUOTE]
I think AJ is smart by asking to keep this stuff in pm. I dont know what the details are but I know first hand how a post of where your got your puppy can turn into a mess. People have very different OP about what is right and wrong. Congrats on the puppy!!!

· Premium Member
21,119 Posts
I just now got back from the airport and the first thing I did after greeting K & C was to check SM. What great news to come home to!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! Did you submit a pic of her for the collage yet?

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Aug 26 2005, 12:51 AM
I just now got back from the airport and the first thing I did after greeting K & C was to check SM. What great news to come home to!!! I am soooo happy for you!!! Did you submit a pic of her for the collage yet?   

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94132
[/QUOTE]
Thanks everyone! No, but I'm going to try to get some pics of her so I can

· Registered
7,405 Posts
So, AJ, how is little Angel sleeping and eating and all that stuff? Hope she is settling into her new home and that you are enjoying every minute.

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Originally posted by msmagnolia@Aug 26 2005, 10:34 AM
So, AJ, how is little Angel sleeping and eating and all that stuff?  Hope she is settling into her new home and that you are enjoying every minute.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94171
[/QUOTE]
Shes eating alot and not having any problems. Also, she sleeps well and doesnt make a peep until 8 or 9.

I think we might name her Rosie, because she has a Rosie personality, not Angel. Shes cute and likes to play. I think it fits her better but we'll see....

· Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Originally posted by sassy14830+Aug 25 2005, 11:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-jeanette
@Aug 25 2005, 04:48 PM
I think she said if anyone wants details PM her.
I wonder why
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94067
I think AJ is smart by asking to keep this stuff in pm. I dont know what the details are but I know first hand how a post of where your got your puppy can turn into a mess. People have very different OP about what is right and wrong. Congrats on the puppy!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=94122
[/B][/QUOTE]
Thanks for understanding, I really appreciate that

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.