Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this cute bag today at the mall and it's a pet sling! It'd made so that you dog can sit in the sling like it's sitting in your arms. It looks very comfy! There's a website about them too!

http://www.petsling.com/petsling.html

I think they're great! Now I just have to get my Pudding to sit in it...
How do you guys get your dogs to calm down and sit quietly in the carrier??

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually.. I just found it in a store with pet things.. I'm not sure where else you can find it..

Try searching for it online? I'll look around and see if I find one online... I'll post again if I do.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
to get them to go in the carrier. First when you get it . put one of there treats in it. and just leave it open . Then let puppy investigate. next day you can put there toy in it... and more treats. Again just leave it out for them to invesigate. Then the next day put a treat in it and tell them to come and put them inside but leave it on the floor for them to get in and out of it on there own... just like the crate.
This worked for chelsey...
chester on the other hand is not interested in it at all. He will go in it but will not stay in it, but chester never sits still anyway

·
Registered
802 Posts
That is cute. I wonder if mine would stay in there. Carrying him around sometimes gets difficult because I only have one free arm...and the body heat, wow it can get so warm in stores and malls holding them. I guess you have to teach them to be in there.

very cute.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
That is very cute. I hope your baby enjoys it.

I have something similar, but Matilda tries jumping out of it, she doesn't want to sit in it. She can be a little diva at times.
[/B]
We also had something similar but I ended up returning it. My little "social butterfly" thought she was supposed to visit everyone who came near us. However, I do have a soft denim sholder bag that she will stay in pretty good.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I have no problems with getting them into or staying in a carrier. Every time I pick one up and put it on the floor .. there is a big fight for all of them to try and get in. They all love to go out!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts