Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not know whether to laugh or be annoyed with this. We just put our beautiful Christmas tree up and all the decorations and of course a gold lovely tree skirt but to my horror I saw Vanilla walk under the tree, get in her poopie position and she left us with our very first gift..............yes...can you believe it:w00t::w00t: She POOPED under the Christmas tree..:blink::blink::blink: My husband and kids were rolling in laughter:HistericalSmiley:I do not know why she did what she did but it was funny and disgusting at the same time !!
Jenna:wub:

·
Registered
117 Posts
That is the very reason I didn't include our tree skirt in christmas decorations this year! :HistericalSmiley: Butters has been leaving us little "treats" on all our rugs mistaking them for his pee pads! :w00t: So I put away all the rugs and decided that a tree skirt wasn't plausible this year :blink:

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:Reminds me what Scruffy did - went right under the tree, and peed! A tree is a tree is a tree.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
This will probably be the only time I say this but
Thank you for not including a picture!:HistericalSmiley:

I had a bag of a sample ready for the vet's
and Hubby asked what it was.
I told him it was a present for the Vet's.
And Coco made it!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yes Vanilla was saying great a tree now I don't have to go outside in the cold....neat...lol

·
Premium Member
17,468 Posts
:HistericalSmiley:Like I said here once before "it is the home-made gifts that are always the best received"

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
:smrofl::smrofl::smrofl: I keep an x pen around my tree. I must say though, this a "Maltese first" for me!:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TODAY she did her business on the pee pad ! Thank goodness but now I am afraid when i leave her home alone there will be "gifts" under the tree again.:blink:
Hopefully not and also hoping this was a one-time incident.

·
Registered
842 Posts
HAHAHHAHAH that's funny! She's like "oh gee thanks thats so kind of you to put up a tree for me to go under so I don't have to go outside and be cooooold!!" :HistericalSmiley:

Nelson is pretty good about going on his pad if we aren't paying attention or aren't home for a long time. He's only gone on the front rug by the door once when he didn't have access to the kitchen where his pad was.

Maybe you can lock her in the kitchen or keep her away from the tree when you are out just to be careful?

We used to have a tree on our kitchen too, where Nelson is kept when we are out now...but we didn't even put it up, we are afraid he'd chew the wires....or lift his leg on the trunk/base of it haha.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts

And Coco made it!
:w00t::blink::HistericalSmiley: LOLOL

:HistericalSmiley:Like I said here once before "it is the home-made gifts that are always the best received"
:D That one made me choke on my coffee HAHAHHAAAAA!!!!

TODAY she did her business on the pee pad ! Thank goodness but now I am afraid when i leave her home alone there will be "gifts" under the tree again.:blink:
Hopefully not and also hoping this was a one-time incident.
Hopefully... ROFLOLOL :w00t::HistericalSmiley::blink:

·
Premium Member
4,623 Posts
She was probably thinking; "Wow! My very own tree!! Thanks Mom!!"

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

And Coco made it!
She was probably thinking; "Wow! My very own tree!! Thanks Mom!!"
HAHAHHAHAH that's funny! She's like "oh gee thanks thats so kind of you to put up a tree for me to go under so I don't have to go outside and be cooooold!!" :HistericalSmiley:

Nelson is pretty good about going on his pad if we aren't paying attention or aren't home for a long time. He's only gone on the front rug by the door once when he didn't have access to the kitchen where his pad was.

Maybe you can lock her in the kitchen or keep her away from the tree when you are out just to be careful?

We used to have a tree on our kitchen too, where Nelson is kept when we are out now...but we didn't even put it up, we are afraid he'd chew the wires....or lift his leg on the trunk/base of it haha.
You guys crack me up with the hilarious comments.:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts