Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all well i now join all the others who got banned from MO ,he really has control issues
I figured i let you all know i made a attempt to post about Chicos photo contest well apparently that is a big no no over there i never in my life saw such a strange website ! -_- So add me to the list ! ~ Denise

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Kaley@Dec 7 2004, 01:23 PM
LOL when you are banned can u still read them!? or they banned ur IP!? cause u can always create a new name

im still not banned but i just read
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20949
[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can get on at all unless you go in from another computer...I think it is your whole IP. Am I wrong?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by tlunn+Dec 7 2004, 01:42 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kaley
@Dec 7 2004, 01:23 PM
LOL when you are banned can u still read them!? or they banned ur IP!? cause u can always create a new name

im still not banned but i just read
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20949

I don't think you can get on at all unless you go in from another computer...I think it is your whole IP. Am I wrong?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20956
[/B][/QUOTE]
NO you are ight i cant even get into the board what a FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
when i was banned i could view the web site only once then I wrote another HATE email letter.. and refreshed the page... and could nooo longer view it!
lol... JOIN THE BANNED CLUB :D

V

·
0 Posts
Well, if you read the user agreement on Maltese Only it is pretty clear that posting other websites is not permitted. What did you expect would happen if you solicted votes for your Maltese for another site?
Just enjoy this forum and get on with things! LOL

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by vita@Dec 7 2004, 09:47 PM
Well, if you read the user agreement on Maltese Only it is pretty clear that posting other websites is not permitted. What did you expect would happen if you solicted votes for your Maltese for another site?
Just enjoy this forum and get on with things! LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21159
[/QUOTE]
Vita, i know you are a big poster over a MO the man has mental problems period . i believe you are a very long time poster over there why did you decide to come here? Keep it nice , i can read between the lines ,or just stay at MO
~ Denise

V

·
0 Posts
There are no lines to read between.
I post on other forums that interest me on various subjects, including Maltese.
I have been posting on MO for over 5 years and have learned a lot and contributed a lot. My posting here on this site has the same intentions.
Thanks for the warm welcome, Denise.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by vita@Dec 7 2004, 10:05 PM
There are no lines to read between.
I post on other forums that interest me on various subjects, including Maltese.
I have been posting on MO for over 5 years and have learned a lot and contributed a lot. My posting here on this site has the same intentions.
Thanks for the warm welcome, Denise.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=21173
[/QUOTE]
who do u think your fooling? You also reply at mo with scarcasim .""well, if you look at your users agreement'' blah blah blah enough said

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.