Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had to share with you guys because I take it out like a DORK every 5 seconds to look at it! I actually got the one with the yorkies because I thought they were just the cutest little things (so were the malts) BUT I have to say I got it because someone posted about it a while back and it came in the mail yesterday!

You have to look to see the yoekies!! http://www.firstusa.com/cgi-bin/webcgi/webserve.cgi LOL Im in love....

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
This is the first I heard of AKC card. I met a girl who has a chiuaua (sp) who showed me her "insert other registration initials here" card. I cant remember the name of it. Anyway it looked like a drivers license with her puppy's photo and I just thought what a neat idea and I wished that AKC did that. Since this link isnt working, I am dying to know.
Is it true? Since she will be registered with the AKC, will I be able to get a photo ID of my little Phoebe???

*edit: I see that you must mean a banking card, but my question still stands since I saw this other card this weekend. Going to look into it now

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Holliberry@Mar 28 2005, 12:40 PM
This is the first I heard of AKC card.  I met a girl who has a chiuaua (sp) who showed me her "insert other registration initials here" card.  I cant remember the name of it.  Anyway it looked like a drivers license with her puppy's photo and I just thought what a neat idea and I wished that AKC did that.  Since this link isnt working, I am dying to know.
Is it true?  Since she will be registered with the AKC, will I be able to get a photo ID of my little Phoebe??? 

*edit:  I see that you must mean a banking card, but my question still stands since I saw this other card this weekend.  Going to look into it now

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=46849
[/QUOTE]

I found one but it is no longer available
Personalized Doggie Driver's License

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats soo cool that you got the akc credit card.

i tried finding the hello kitty credit card....but its not offerred in the united states.

and then a vet receptionist told me that i could get my dogs pic on a credit card...i searched for that----but they dont offer that anymore.

but the doggie drivers license....they have an awesome one. it actually look like your states drivers license!!

in the company of dogs drivers license

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
cynthia bought me 3 for my bday.....but i havent filled them out because i dont have a permanant address to put on the thing. and i wouldnt want toput the rental...because those license thingies are expensive, and im only going to live here for another 6 months or so. so it just totally sucks because i really want to get their license!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts