Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, well im very pleases and excited to let all of u know that i got my baby girl today!!! She is sooo tiny and skinny once i hug her lol all the hair makes her look bigger. I will try and post pictures of us both ok. She has sooo much energy and she likes bounces everywhere like a bunny lol she looks so cute.
Now what i have to do is enroll her in puppy training school and teach her to get groomed and get topknots

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WOOHOO! SO MANY NEW FUR BABIES JOINING

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
oh my gosh.....ADORABLE!!!!!
enjoy this time...they grow up fast.
and have patience.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
o congrats i thought u were getting her tomorrow. so happy for u. what do u other two dogs think?

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all so much!!! i am soo happy. Her name is Mitzi-Luna and my puppy dosent seem to like her
but my older dog is fine , hes neutral. I already put a sweater on her so she can get used to it
. Again thanks everyone.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
How great for you! Congrats.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!!!
Gonna call her Mitzi?

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm sure you are positively glowing. This is such a fun time isn't it? It's been almost a month that we've had Izzy home and we're still getting to know her. Congrats!

·
Registered
894 Posts
I just can't believe how our SM family is growing!! Congratulations to you and Mitzi-Luna!! Darling name.....have fun with her...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts