Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got rylee yesterday... i've been busy so i haven't been on here 4 a while.. in case yall 4 got i'm the 13 (now) yearold girl 4rm tx named sarah! lol and i got a shih tzi puppy named Prince Rylee Samuel Mooty... and i j/ wanted to thank everyone who helped me out altho i didn't end up getin a maltese beauce i thought a shih tzu would be better for me!... and hes PERFECT!! hes 10 weeks old!and liek 3 -4 lbs... and asleep on my lap!

aww man i 4got how to put in a pictures!.. i'll figure it out!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Congrats!

I know you must be excited! I like the name.."Rylee!"
Can't wait to see pictures!!!!
Shih Tzu puppies are SO cute!

(well, all pups are cute...but....
)

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
It's great you have a new puppy to spend time with. You will always remember your puppy, I had a puppy at your age and I still have wonderful memories. I wish you the best.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
rylee is cute
....but
i think he'd be closer to 15 lbs if he's a puppy and 3 lbs. maybe ask the vet because they have a better idea cuz they've seen lots of pups and stuff.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well we j/ counted and hes gonna be 12 weeks on the 14th so hes almost 12 weeks.. and my breeder said that hed be around 9-10 lbs but u nvr know... we're takin him to the vet next week when he turns 12 weeks for his shots and i'll try to remeber to ask!.. lol

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yeah, the person i got sprite from said she's be 5 lbs (now she's 6.5lbs) and she said ellie was going to be 7 lbs (now she's 9.5!). lol.

so do you keep rylee in that crate thing? it looks like those hamster houses. LOL. its cute.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Boy, he sure is a cutie!!

-c

1 - 20 of 23 Posts