Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok lol this shouldnt bother me so much but the people at the feed store like a block from my house talked me into buy this PMI Exclusive puppy food they said it was really good so i figured i would give it a try (they carried pmi, nutro, science diet, and some other stuff that only came in huge bags) anyways i thought i would get it ...it was cheap $8 for the little bag...and would look it up online when i got home well i can't find anything on this food what so ever and i am getting worried its not very good. I have Sunny so of it mixed with the science diet he is eating now and he seemed to like it(i am so thankful he isnt really picky) anyways if you know anything about this stuff i would like to know, i just foudn a store around here that sells wellness which i am gonna try if this is no good although i hope it is becuase the same size bag of wellness was like $15 and i am cheap lol

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They have a web site PMI but i just dont even know what i should be looking for on there

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Jan 6 2005, 08:52 PM
Ok lol this shouldnt bother me so much but the people at the feed store like a block from my house talked me into buy this PMI Exclusive puppy food they said it was really good so i figured i would give it a try (they carried pmi, nutro, science diet, and some other stuff that only came in huge bags) anyways i thought i would get it ...it was cheap $8 for the little bag...and would look it up online when i got home well i can't find anything on this food what so ever and i am getting worried its not very good.  I have Sunny so of it mixed with the science diet he is eating now and he seemed to like it(i am so thankful he isnt really picky) anyways if you know anything about this stuff i would like to know, i just foudn a store around here that sells wellness which i am gonna try if this is no good although i hope it is becuase the same size bag of wellness was like $15 and i am cheap lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=28157
[/QUOTE]

I took a look at their site. I don't see anything horrible in this food. It has a lot of really good ingredients; however, the 4th ingredient is corn guten meal which I'm guessing is about the same as corn, which I try to avoid due to being a possible allergan. I don't think you can go wrong with this food, though, if Sunny likes it.

Hopefully, your store has free samples or at least a guarantee that if your baby doesn't like it, you can return it. (The store I shop at does both). Here are the ingredients:

INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Chicken Meal, Cracked Pearl Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Rice, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Beet Pulp, Egg Product, Flax Seed, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Chicory Root, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate. Manganese Proteinate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Manganese Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride,Vitamin B 12 Supplement, Menadione Dimethylprimidinol Bisulfite, Riboflavin, Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks i just cant find any good information of this food anywhere and what i can find makes me think i picked a great food for a huge dog but not a maltese

1 - 4 of 4 Posts