Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I love you Sweet Cosy..........you look so comfy and darling in your little pj's!!! You tell Mommy to get in that kitchen and pop you up some corn!!! She will do it because you have her wrapped around your little paw~~~Shhhh, don't tell her I told you that!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,674 Posts
Cosy is just too precious for words, Brit. How I'd love it if mine could look so perfect. She's an absolute doll baby. :popcorn:There's some popcorn for that angel.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Haha, Mary Ann. She doesn't always look this way although she is better at leaving her topknot alone than Toy was. That's why Toy doesn't have a topknot anymore. :LOL:

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Cosy you are just darling in your little pj's. I would make your popcorn every night. Tell mommy she better make you some popcorn....NOW!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Oh Cosy we love you!!! That second picture of her is hysterical :HistericalSmiley:. She looks like she is standing up with her nightie on whining like a little girl for her popcorn. Priceless!!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.