Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my boyfriend live in a house, but it is a RENTED house and we can only have 2 pets. We had Mariah, the kitty in my avatar, and of course Brit'ny. We just aquired a chihuahua, who is seriously in love with my boyfriend lol! So we had to give my cat away! SAAAAAAAD! She went just up the street to my boyfriends best buddy (his name is Michael and Mariah is in love with him, she always tried to feel him up when he would come over lol) and she adjusted the SECOND she got there, but I still miss her!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That is sad
...but at least you can visit her...and you know where she is and that she is loved...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes we just went there last night and she was SO happy to see me! She purred and purred and rubbed all over me! Michael said that she loves it there and she sleeps in the bed with him

I am so lucky to have a home for her with someone that she knows and loves very much. She likes Mike waaaaaaaaay more then she likes my boyfriend! LOL!

Thank you guys, you are all so sweet!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I'm sorry you had to give up Maria. But it is great that she absolutely LOVES her new owner. And you can ALWAYS visit her! You may not get to see her everyday, but you don't have to clean her kitty litter
. Hehehe It'll be ok!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts