Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
That is wonderful news. Thank God! And thank her big beautiful family for helping her.

Susan

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I feel sooo happy for you, I know how hard it can be when a loved one is sick, I hope she keeps getting better and better!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I'm delighted to hear that she is doing better.
Best wishes for a speedy, healthful recovery.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I told you she was a strong woman! I bet she can beat Joe up with one hand! LOL

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THanks everyone!
We went and saw her earlier, she looks great!
:D Her voice is coming back slightly, but still nto very well yet...that will come in time.
They are going to do a swallow eval on her on MOnday to make sure she is not aspirating at all. She looks terrific though! I am so anxious to go see her tomorrow! Thanks again!!
:D :D

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
That is such fantastic news. I know that when she gets home she will feel so much better and safer. It just goes along with what I've always said, You just can't keep a good woman down.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh wow guys!
I can not believe this...she is doing sooo great!!
They have her on the oxygen thru her nose again, she was on the facemask this morning, but now back to the one through the nose. She is joking with us, she even laughed and smiled...first time since May 31st!!! She is doing sooo good!! Hubby and I bought a card to bring her each day since she is now awake; hopefully give her something to look forward to, a new one each day. Also bought her some magazines and I am gonna bring her up some books. SHe also found out today grandchild number 5 will be here in January...her youngest is having his first!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts