Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a date with a gorgeous 18 year old on Saturday night. :chili::chili::chili::chili: And my husband knows about it. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Actually my step son-in-law got 2 tickets to the Phoenix Suns/LA Lakers Basketball Playoff Game (Game #6) from one of his clients. The game is on Saturday night in Phoenix, and my step-grandson, Brandon, and I are using them.

Brandon is a real basketball fan and he played in high school, but isn't playing in college yet. It's still his favorite activity, though. And I love BB. The rest of the family isn't really into BB that much, but whenever I'm in town, Brandon and I talk about it all the time. We watch the games on TV and discuss the plays and the players. He thinks I'm pretty cool because I love basketball. :thumbsup:

So instead of asking one of his friends, Brandon asked me if I wanted to go with him. :aktion033: Can't wait -- but I'm doing the driving. Don't trust him behind the wheel in all that traffic.

Does that mean I'm becoming a Cougar???:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: (And of course, the "date" will be HOT. I'll be in Phoenix after all.)

GO SUNS!!!!:cheer:

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
:cheer: I am not a basketball fan (any sport really) but have fun !!! :HistericalSmiley:people will think "look at that young guy with an older lady" :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:but that is their problem.

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
OMG.....now this sounds like fun!! I hope you have the best time~~~Please don't hit me but I am a Lakers fan and I think it is fabulous that you got those tickets. They are hard to come by.........and a younger man to go with you!!! I call that cougar heaven!!!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
WooHoo!!! Now that's my girl, Lynn!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Act like he's your date......and have a blast with all the "looks" you get!!! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I'm so sorry the Suns lost! I was rootin' for them, too, even though I knew deep down that they wouldn't be able to beat the Fakers, uh, um, the Lakers. It was a pretty good series, though!!

I hope you had fun, nonetheless. There's nothing like the atmosphere of a playoff game-- talk about electric!! I went to two playoff games in '07, one of which has got to be the biggest upset in playoff history-- my beloved Warriors (#8 seed) dismantled the Mavericks (#1 seed) in game 6. It was glorious, and OMG, the Oracle Arena was seriously alive!

Golden State seriously has the most die-hard fans. Either that or fans were starving for a playoff series, given the Warriors hadn't been in the playoffs for 13 straight years, LOL. With the way the Warriors have been playing lately, I doubt I'll be going to another playoff game any time soon. :smrofl:

Anyway, I think the Lakers vs Celtics series should be good. Even though I'm not the biggest fan of the Lakers, I'm hoping they'll beat the Celtics. :aktion033:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts