Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !!! I just thought i would share this with all of my sm wonderful buddies
I think ive got a name for my little girl. Tell me what you guys think ok? Mitzi Luna, or Luna MItzi, i like the first order better.... Id like to call her both so she could get used to it or do you guys think if i get her used to both so when i say one name shell come or the other shell understand both.
Thanks.
Rosie

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i like mitzi luna! very cute.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
The whole name Mitzi Luna might be a little long for daily use. I named Kallie...Miss Kallie Belle, but only use her full name on occasion. I particularly like "Luna".... it's unique and really cute. I've always heard that a two-syllable word is ideal for a dog... But heck... you gotta go with what YOU like!!

·
Registered
939 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Feb 15 2005, 07:28 PM
The whole name Mitzi Luna might be a little long for daily use. I named Kallie...Miss Kallie Belle, but only use her full name on occasion. I particularly like "Luna".... it's unique and really cute. I've always heard that a two-syllable word is ideal for a dog... But heck... you gotta go with what YOU like!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35723
[/QUOTE]
cute cute cute!

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
It reminds me of Mezzaluna (half moon). It's a nice play on that. I definitely prefer Mitzi Luna rather than the other way 'round.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I like the first combo best too. The groomer raises Maltese and she has a new puppy that she is calling Luna. Funny coincidence cause its not a typical name. The photos are darling.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
I like Mitzi Luna too! Very unique.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
mitzi sounds cute....but luna---just cuz i met someone in real life met luna...i dont like the name. LOL. dont you hate it when that happens? like you have this beautiful, great name that you'd want to call something.....and then you meet someone bythat name that just ruins it! LOL

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Feb 16 2005, 12:15 AM
mitzi sounds cute....but luna---just cuz i met someone in real life met luna...i dont like the name.  LOL.  dont you hate it when that happens?  like you have this beautiful, great name that you'd want to call something.....and then you meet someone bythat name that just ruins it!  LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35790
[/QUOTE]

YEAH! Try being a teacher and picking skin kids' names!

Anyway..I love Mitzi Luna and calling her either name..but Luna is beautiful and unique!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
You baby is adorable! Too cute for words. I love both names too.

I also agree they may be a little long for every day use. Mine are Cookie, Waffle, Sparkle and Nibbler but sometimes I find it long too. I call Waffle - Wafs. Sparkle - Sparks. Nibbler - Nibs. Cookie stays as Cookie.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by maltx3@Feb 16 2005, 05:57 PM
I love the name Luna.  It makes me think of calm and soft...nice.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35969
[/QUOTE]

It made me think of the moon on Bear in the Big Blue House...
The moon is white too...

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
One of the names for a boy we were considering, when we were deciding between boy and girl, was Faccia Luna (pronounced fa-cha luna) which means moon face. Our puppy has a long name, and we have not shortened it. Valletta just seems to roll off the tounge.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts