Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has nothing to do with malteses but I just have to say something...It seems like everyone I know is getting married. 2 people from work, a co-workers friend, a co-workers daughter, a friend, a cousin AAAAGH! Will it ever end. LOL! I am happy for them but it must be wedding fever. My friend is getting married at a hotel on the beach. I think it will be beautiful. I'm in the wedding and she was nice enough to let us all pick our own dresses. Her dress is from the J Crew wedding collection and we all decided to get shorter versions. She wants us to wear flip flops. I think it will be cute. It is in August. Hey anybody else out there know people getting married now or are you in or going to a wedding? I swear it must be wedding fever.

·
Registered
447 Posts
That is adorable, J crew does have cute dressess

I know what you mean, before I left for San Diego (on the 14th) my friend at work was saying how her bf proposed and she turned him down, by the time i returned to work she was talking about where the wedding is being held and asking me to help her plan it.

And today this man proposed to me! And he was serious!

I guess people are tired of dating around...

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I know what you mean about wedding fever!! My sis is getting married in June, my cousin in November, my other cousin just got engaged. That's just family, my 2 best friends just got engaged too. I don't want to sound like a meanie, but after all of the maid of honor and bridesmaids stuff I've been doing recently, I think I want to elope
My bf is avoiding all talk of weddings because his divorce really hurt him (my poor baby!! If he would only realize that if he hadn't gotten divorced, he would never have met MEEEEE
) It's so cute to watch him get all shy and quiet when the wedding mags come out

I love the idea of the destination weddings!!! I'm not a big fan of getting all dressed up and I LOVE the idea of flip flops on the beach!:innocent:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
My brother is getting married in two weeks. I am in the wedding and hosting a party for the bride two days before. A masseuse and manicurist are coming to the house to do all of the bridesmaids massage and nails
I also am baking my mom's recipe of ladylocks since they are the best, and helping with the seating cards. Yes its wedding fever! I think June is the most popular month for weddings, spring in general is that time of year you notice it starting up.

·
Registered
226 Posts
i think you are right! there are so many weddings going on lately. i am a bridesmaids for my brother's wedding which is this June in Huntington Beach, CA. and i am engaged!!!
our wedding will be June of 2006!!! i am so so excited!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Originally posted by ourprettytessa@Apr 27 2005, 02:51 PM
i think you are right! there are so many weddings going on lately. i am a bridesmaids for my brother's wedding which is this June in Huntington Beach, CA. and i am engaged!!!
our wedding will be June of 2006!!! i am so so excited!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57255
[/QUOTE]
Congrats!!!! You must be sooo excited!!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey guys i just got married in September, and i have two other friends getting married this year!!! and another who just got engaged. It seems like everyone's getting married. Im 25 so i guess thats around the average age.

Weddings are so expensive now a day's.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Originally posted by MomtoMolly@Apr 27 2005, 09:24 AM
My niece just got married last month. She lives in LA, but the wedding was here in Louisville. I did all the flowers for her. Lots and lots of flowers. Did anyone ever watch the show on Fox, Quintuplets?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57222
[/QUOTE]

HEY! i really liked that show. why'd they cancel it??

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Originally posted by karenbabi@Apr 27 2005, 06:36 AM
I'm getting married at the end of this year!  Like your friend, I'm having it at a hotel on the beach too, it's going to be a destination wedding in Hawaii.    We've had a super LONG engagement...almost 2 years....Our ceremony is going to be at the hotel's garden with pics afterwards on the beach.  J. Crew makes really cute dresses!!!

I agree, it does seem to be wedding fever this year, from people around me getting hitched, to tv shows on weddings (recently Oprah's special wedding show),...it's everywhere...

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57156
[/QUOTE]

Its not a long engagement!!!!!! Our was that long. Furthermore, we went out for about 4 years before being engaged! When I think back on it, we have been together forever! We are both 27 and we have been together since we were 18. I feel like we grew up together

·
Registered
15 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy+Apr 27 2005, 04:18 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-MomtoMolly
@Apr 27 2005, 09:24 AM
My niece just got married last month. She lives in LA, but the wedding was here in Louisville. I did all the flowers for her. Lots and lots of flowers. Did anyone ever watch the show on Fox, Quintuplets?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57296
[/B][/QUOTE]

My niece played Paige on the show. (The silly blonde one) They actually are still waiting to see if they are bringing it back for another season. There is a pretty good chance it will come back later on.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Originally posted by MomtoMolly+Apr 27 2005, 02:46 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 27 2005, 04:18 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MomtoMolly
@Apr 27 2005, 09:24 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57296

[/QUOTE]

My niece played Paige on the show. (The silly blonde one) They actually are still waiting to see if they are bringing it back for another season. There is a pretty good chance it will come back later on.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=57343
[/B][/QUOTE]

wow, thats so neat. who'd she marry? an actor? i think the midget was really funny on the show "you likey"....he was a little creepy---but funny. and how old is your neice?? she looks like she's 18!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts