Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is wrong with me! My left half of my face feels like I have a cold and my right face feels fine. My left side of the throat is REALLY RED and the other side is fine. I have a swollen lymph node...on my LEFT SIDE! My left nostril is all stuffy and runny. Even my left eye feels dryer than my right!

On another note...I really hate when I need to concentrate or try to understand crap when I'm sick. I'm completely dumb when I'm sick. I had insurance issue w/my dad's cell phone provider. They said they wouldnt except my claim because I hadn't use the phone! I was like WTH! I called the cell phone co. and he helped me out alot! I told that nice guy who helped me, "It's like me not driving my car for awhile, and it got stolen and the insurance co. telling me they wont accept the claim b/c I havent driven it!"

I'm so glad the cell phone guy was the one talking to the insurance company! Because first of all, I would have cussed them out, and secondly, he was the one who figured the problem out! Turned out, I gave them the wrong cellphone model HAHA. I don't know. I'm sick! That's my excuse!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
I hope you feel better soon

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
that sucks that you're sick.
you should have lots of rest.
you have insurance on your cell phone? i've never heard of that. i'm glad that situation worked out though.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you! I still have the sniffles and my head is still a little congested. *sighs*

With the cell phone issue, it was my dad's fault. He gave me the wrong model number! ARGH! So much trouble! I hate how this cellphone co. uses someone else to handle there insurance issues. If I didn't call the cellphone co and have them talk to the insurance company, I'd be on the phone with the insurance co. going psycho on them and getting nowhere. Before talking to the insurance co., I had to call the COPS to get them to write a report. I was apologizing so much to them because I felt like I inconvenienced them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts