Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been taking graduate classes for the last two years and am now on the home stretch; however, these last two classes are theory classes and they have been kicking my butt! I have two 20 page papers due in November and I've been stressing, big time, over them. Today, my wonderful husband took our three wonderful sons and spent the day in Texarkana so that I could have the house to myself to work on my papers. He's such a doll!

·
Registered
216 Posts
That was very nice of your DH. It's makes the journey so much easier when you know you have support.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
You go, girlfriend. :chili::chili: Wishing you the best on the home stretch. Sometimes it's those papers hanging over your head that creates so much stress so I'm glad your husband let you try to get a jump on things. I was a horrible procrastinator in college and that made it so much worse. I found that once I started, I was on a roll. Thank goodness I set deadlines up for myself in work. :thumbsup: Good luck. :chili:

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
What a wonderful husband, and good luck to you as you finish up! I just finished my masters a year ago at age 51 so I know how tough this can be. Hang in there!!!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Oh what a very thoughtful thing for your hubby to do! It's great you have such a great 'support-system" ! Good luck as you finish this final 'lap"!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
That is wonderful!!!! What a sweet gesture of your DH. And bravo to you for being on your last two classes. That is outstanding!!!! I wish you all the best!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts