Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 29 Posts

· Registered
2,836 Posts
there are only 2 kennels here in santa clarita valley. the first once (k-9 country club) is only outdoor and its like $5/day. the other one is Adler stein kennels and its $10/day for the outdoor and for the indoor/outdoor one it's $15/day.

TOTAL RIP-OFF

i hated it!!! they dont take the dogs out to go potty. they dont play with the dogs. they just feed them and give them water. and i was there for over an hour talking to her and this one dog had poo in his cage and she didnt clean it up the whole time!!! the dog was crying.

i totally discourage anyone that wants to leave their dog in a kennel.

PLEASE find a friend or something to take care of your baby.

· Registered
2,836 Posts
hey!! its awesome how all of you are offerring your homes and stuff.

I would like to say:

if any of you need help with someone taking care of your dog, i wouldnt mind either.
as long as you wouldnt mind my dogs acting totally crazy and rabid for the first day.
after that they're good.

I live in Valencia, CA. so if any of you need boarding in valencia (i guess if you're going to magic mountain...there arent any dog friendly hotels here) you're welcome to bring your baby.

1 - 2 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.