Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,445 Posts
This is a good question! I have 2 babies. Noriko is about 4 lbs and alot easier to take care of because she is well behaved and little. Buttercloud, however, is 11 lbs and a little on the opposite side. He needs more attention than Noriko and his barking can get annoying. I am so afraid to leave them at a boarding place because HELLO! I spoil my maltese and I dont think anyone will give my babies the right attention. teehee. My vet boards cats and dogs but they only take them out like 2 times a day. I take my dogs out 5-7 times a day. Can annoying ease my mind about a boarding place too?

Tlunn--will you babysit for me if I need ya? lol

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Maxi's mom--that's so kind of you to offer to help.
Tlunn--I am going to hold you to it! LOL You should get me a map, btw! I don't know where you are!

I just think some people don't realize how human/babyish these pups can be. I said this before, but my mom was the type that would be totally disgusted with dogs but when she saw my babies and my sister's baby, she fell in love and she loves to cuddle with them. Before I had my babies, I thought of dogs as dirty animals too.

I'm afraid to bring Cloud to anyone's house but my parents'. He tinkles when he's excited. My parent's house has no carpet so it's easy to clean up.

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Tlunn--so whatcha doing this Christmas
. HAHAHAHHAHA

My babies wont miss me
. When I went to VA they didn't miss me. And when my cousin asked to take Noriko home with her for one night, she said Noriko had OODLES of fun. Tlunn--I bet my babies would LOVE your place! You have a huge family and lots of other animals. It would be a funny experience.

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Nov 16 2004, 04:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-ButterCloudandNoriko
@Nov 16 2004, 04:10 PM
Tlunn--so whatcha doing this Christmas
. HAHAHAHHAHA

My babies wont miss me
.  When I went to VA they didn't miss me.  And when my cousin asked to take Noriko home with her for one night, she said Noriko had OODLES of fun.  Tlunn--I bet my babies would LOVE your place!  You have a huge family and lots of other animals.  It would be a funny experience.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16698

Are you serious? I don't travel at Christmas except to go and visit husband's family in Nashville for a day trip. I am off for two weeks starting on Dec. 18.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16713
[/B][/QUOTE]

HAHA. Don't worry! No babysitting....for now
. I spoke to my bf's best friend in Cali the other day and he was telling us to come visit. It's so tempting to go b/c going to cali on southwest on christmas is soooo cheap. I want to go soooo badly. But I shall stay home with my buggers instead. Thanks so much Tlunn.

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Nov 16 2004, 05:21 PM
r u talking about coming to Alhambra?//

oo that would be so cool if u do come (if u r talking about alhambra)

maybe we could go to cocary !!

ur buggers are stopping us from going there! jk! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16729
[/QUOTE]

Correction! My buggers are stopping ME from going. What's your excuse? lol Alhambra would be where I'd stay if I went.

· Registered
3,445 Posts
Lilly521--what does your mom say she wants to do? Does she want Sunny to be boarded?

My neighbor use to own a dog and use to board her when they were on vacation. He said when he picked her up after the trip, she would ignore him and the rest of the family for days.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.