Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am such a pround mommy right now! I just got my first Maltese, Casper, and I think he is absolutley perfect. He is almost 17 weeks. The breeder, who I loved, said he was the smallest and she hadn't found anyone she thought would give him the right home yet until I came. I am so happy I finally got him! I'll post pictures later! :D

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
WOOHOO Congrats! that is awesome
let the fun times begin :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Congratulations!!! I hope you get sleep! lol. :lol:

I cant wait to see pics either.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Congratulations on yuur new baby!!!! Can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
205 Posts
LoveMaltese~
How has the first 2 days with puppy been? Did he cry alot at night? Thats my only worry since I live in an apt; I can't talk to my neighbors, they aren't the most friendly
. Sometime early next month i'll be bringing home my little one. He makes 12 weeks tomorrow :D. Thats him in my avatar. Please let me know about your new malt puppy experiences.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Congrats LoveMaltese, and good luck with him. I am so happy for you, You are going to be amazed at how much things are going to change for you. They will never be the same and trust me, it will all be for the good!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! All my research could not have prepared me for this little guy. He is sooo sweet and passive! I know how to put a pic. by all my postings in the left hand corner, but how do I post pictures without a website?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts