Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

I just purchased the grooming table

2K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  Rocky's Mom 
#1 ·
I got the one from PetEdge. It started out as 38.49 and with the processing fee and shipping it ended up at 60.69. I hope it helps with my grooming Mr. Squirmy Wormy!:thumbsup:

#7 ·
if it's the little round one, it's GREAT for squirmy pups!! I always wait until i have more than $60 of stuff i need to get to avoid the processing fee.

If the grooming noose is too long, you can tie it in a knot or two to shorten it up - that's what i always have to do!
That's the one and of course I got it in blue! Thanks for the tip!

#8 ·
You will love it. Pet edge really gets you on the shipping.:chili:

#12 ·
I have that same grooming table and I got it because everyone raved about it on here. Personally, I think it's TOO small for even a 6lb dog. London is 7lbs, and Preston is 6lbs and I find it extremely hard to use. I bring it out every bathtime each week, and I end up scooting it to the side so I can have room to groom them. But I hope you enjoy yours! lol

#18 ·
Dianne, I have the same table ... but I bought two thicker harness nooses from my groomer. The thin one that comes with it was scary to me, because Poppy would wiggle so bad. I use the two thicker nooses, one around his neck, and one around his belly. That way I feel he is way more secure. However, as he gets older I am hoping I will not have to use the two.

HUGz! Jules

#20 ·
What great ideas....I have a harness, but I would think you use it to clip his face or paws or whatever except for his body. The one I have would be in the way, goes under the front and around the belly. Or am I picturing something different? Forgive me for being so dense right now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.