Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Nov 23 2004, 12:29 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2004, 11:18 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Nov 23 2004, 09:52 AM
OMG!  That is so cute!  I think I'm going to have to get it.

I Love My Mommy T-shirt
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18097

What is our SM discount?
It IS really cute! :D
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18132

[/QUOTE]

10% off
You just use the could spoiledmaltese.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18141
[/B][/QUOTE]

thanks!

·
Registered
831 Posts
That is so adorable....I have to get one for each of the girls.....awwww

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Nov 23 2004, 06:53 PM
that is cute!  Too bad Kodie is boy...hahah.. no HOT PINK!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18228
[/QUOTE]
thats what i was thinking i can think of a lot of people who would be very unhappy to find my baby boy in pink lol....so when can we expect to see it in blue jk lol?

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
yeah ppl call park a boy even when he has a blue bandanna on...so we will pass on the pink! :lol:

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i act like i dont notice but i reply with "he" but i dont stress it to let them know...better for them to think i didnt notice, so they are not embarrassed

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by LadyMontava@Nov 23 2004, 06:23 PM
yeah ppl call park a boy even when he has a blue bandanna on...so we will pass on the pink!  :lol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18249
[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Nichole@Nov 23 2004, 06:29 PM
I put Toby in pink.  I know, he is confused. 
  I bought this sweater and it looked red on the web page, but when I got it--well it is pink.  So I just call it samon. 

Anyway, I don't care anymore.  I did, so I dressed him in only blue stuff, but because I put bows in his hair (they were blue) people still called him a her.  I don't even bother to correct them anymore.  I had one lady say to me, "Oh she is adorable.  How old is she?"  I was like, "She is 11 months."  I figure, it doesn't matter, at least to me; he's neutered, so it kinda makes him an it.  LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=18251
[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem.. everyone asks.. "how old is she?"... I think people do this because a maltese is just sooooo beautiful... people assume.. a female! I get sick of correcting people too, so i only do it when someone does it on a day that it really gets to me! Yes, i do get offended sometimes...especially when Kodie has something boyish on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
LadyMontava thats what i always do they ask something about her i tell them using he they usually take the hint and no one gets offended :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
my sister loves it. have you guys seen the tshirts from tshirthell.com

they should make a t-shirt for dogs that say "the person walking me is such a b*tch". lol.

its off topic...sorta---i just think its funny. :D

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Dr. Cathy--OH MY GOODNESS. This site is crazy! lol

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I would get a shirt made for Kodie that says "I'm mad at Mommy" or "I want Greenies!" or "Brocolli Brocolli Brocolli!!!" or "Pick me up!!" or "Take me, Take me!" or a shirt when I walk him so people dont yank at his harness! "Do NOT TOUCH me, plez" (i'll have to post that in a thread.. what happened to me while walking Kodie a few months ago.)

·
Registered
162 Posts
You know, everyone everywhere must just have it backwards!
Everyone calls Coconut a "him". They say, "Oooohhh, how old is he?! Will he get bigger?" And i just tell them "She's 11 weeks, and she'll get a bit bigger." Then they catch on right away.
It must be because she still has her short puppy fur. I can not wait until i can do two topknots with cute little clippies! Jongee is my inspiration!

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Hey guys,

This post was a really nice suprise!

We actually designed two shirts, one for girls (Pink) and one for boys in a Red, I did the Red one with like a Tribal Tatto Heart type thing and put Mommy on it instead of the traditional "MOM" to try and make it look cuter.

There are actually two dogs wearing the red one in this weeks US Weekly (but they don't mention us.) We designed them for a big Charity event in LA this month. : )

Here's the Red Boyish one.
http://www.glamourdog.com/motata.html

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Thats better!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts